Page 56 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast

Thread: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    could make it an early nite, if ya put mylee on .. ...

whats happinin with the fast glass steve, anythin caught your eye yet.??

or ya stuck on the frenzy for now....

(sorry had too)..
    deano..
    LMAO Deano!!!

I am going to keep the Frenzy now.....l have got a new found love for reef fishing....ie: some super hot marks within easy range of the frenzy!!.....Kids growing, will want to go tubing etc, good alround boat set up the way I like...why sell??? I think the ABT thing just got me for a while.....I threaten to sell it every year after ABT. I would lose too much coin if I were to sell anyway.

You could say I am my heart is stuck on the old frenzy...not just my feet!!

Steve.

PS: I need a shed too!

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    . :huh: :cry: must try hard not to play hard fridy nite......
    RESISTANCE IS USELESS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    I saw you last time mate you wont even make the tent
    might just roll under the boat then , after i fall off my chair..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    LMAO Deano!!!

I am going to keep the Frenzy now.....l have got a new found love for reef fishing....ie: some super hot marks within easy range of the frenzy!!.....Kids growing, will want to go tubing etc, good alround boat set up the way I like...why sell??? I think the ABT thing just got me for a while.....I threaten to sell it every year after ABT. I would lose too much coin if I were to sell anyway.

You could say I am my heart is stuck on the old frenzy...not just my feet!!

Steve.

PS: I need a shed too!
    good idea, at least you can eat them uns,,works well on the pond also..
    and the kids will enjoy gettin out on the water instead of being STUCK at home
    all weekend... ...
    DEANO..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Nath, enlighten me if you can, whats an "SC", is it what Im thinking?
    oh yeah its mate 'soft captains' got to keep that casting arm rolling for the march run to the mond pond

Don,t Dish the Mylie
    lol
    shane

Quote Originally Posted by roydsy View Post
    I plan on coming up either Friday Arvo... or sparrow Saturday (most likely).

I have a tent cot..... yes a one man tent and will hopefully grab a powered site so i can charge up the batteries etc... or will someone lend me some power

Do we need to book a tent spot, I ahve always stayed at the deer park, but in this instance i dont wanna miss out on the drinks and fishing tales at the end of the day

roydsy

Roydsy, I have a powered site booked, u can charge up there if u want.

Pete.

Captain DJ.......I can assure you there will be mutiny aboard team RRFL if Mylie comes with in a 100km radius of my eardrums.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Cheers Pete, i dont need anything flash to power my tent cot ...... its a little claustobphobic but will suffice for an overnighter.

What happened to everyone camping near the old hatchey.... did I misread somewhere in this mammoth thread that we were going to see if we could camp away from the other campers?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Roydsy, I have a powered site booked, u can charge up there if u want.

Pete.
    Not enough time in the day, to many spots to fish!

i am sure POW camps could use Mylie as psychological warfare.... I have my waterproof ipod ready armed with Bullet for my valentine to counteract!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Captain DJ.......I can assure you there will be mutiny aboard team RRFL if Mylie comes with in a 100km radius of my eardrums.
    Not enough time in the day, to many spots to fish!

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    Don,t Dish the Mylie
    lol
    shane
    Shane
    Glad someone can see reason....and quality music.

Its 1 song out of 453 on my Ipod....and I get hammered for it!!

Steve

Hey Steve,

Glad to hear you're keeping the Frenzy - she's a good lookingand practical boat. Now all we have to do is convince you to get back to more Monduran barra fishin.......!!

Pete

Pete,

dont worry about that, I will be up there plenty over the next 6 months. Planning on a big winter assault!! Got a few new things and methods I want to try.....I am just trying to avoid the crowds ATM, and get amongst other species too. A change every now and then can help bring back the zest for barra!!! I am already getting a bit keen for a run...might go up before the bash.

Steve

It could be 1 in 10000000 on your ipod Stevo and still be unacceptable.

The Deckie Team RRLF
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Pete,

dont worry about that, I will be up there plenty over the next 6 months. Planning on a big winter assault!! Got a few new things and methods I want to try.....I am just trying to avoid the crowds ATM, and get amongst other species too. A change every now and then can help bring back the zest for barra!!! I am already getting a bit keen for a run...might go up before the bash.

Steve
    i like your line of thinking steve i kinda got the same is idea even got a like bit of a incling i may be able to get a new boat for xmas to give me a deeper boat for the outside stuff keen to get into the snapper and mackeral i heap more and some spanner crabs and sand crabs too bit of variety plus it will give me a better boat to take the whole tribe out
    when he arrives false labor not fun for the chief 36 hours of it and nothing