Page 55 of 113 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Cruel Deano, loike shooting fish in a barrel - apparently!
    Still, if someone leaves an opening, what self respecting bloke wouldnt capitalize on that moment of weakness.
    No comp for me boys, Im doing a social run this time, that plus I reckon I'll be lucky to find a fish again and its easier to take the high moral ground
    so the go is brian..??? what, just cummin for drinks saturdy nite.??? boat..??
    must be a brownie point thing... mondy next weekend..it is a new month dont want to leave the res to late, just in case..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Sorta glad u r not playing the game Brian, at least I may have a shot at the title now.

will be fishing mate, thats a given, Im just playing it as to what I can sneak past Debs with out jepordizing the Mondy run the following week end, apparently when your married you must spend some husband and wife quality time together, curses, so at this stage Im un-sure of what I can get away with, Sat nite is the go I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Sorta glad u r not playing the game Brian, at least I may have a shot at the title now.
    I got nuthin Pete except the phillophisy of throw enuff casts eventually you'll foul hook a fish, has stood the test of time for me that one!

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    so the go is brian..??? what, just cummin for drinks saturdy nite.??? boat..??
    must be a brownie point thing... mondy next weekend..it is a new month dont want to leave the res to late, just in case..
    lol mate, yup, those trips at the end of the month leave me a little nervous, if I donut then there has to be a sudden "illness" appear over nite!
    2 months in and all good, only 10 to go.
    brownie points will be this week end, got about 300 square miles of decks to oil, happy days!

Cheer's Brian, it's all gonna be fun, comp or no comp, i think the winner will be the one who get's up to the alarm on Saturday morning.
    Pete.

will be fishing mate, thats a given, Im just playing it as to what I can sneak past Debs with out jepordizing the Mondy run the following week end, apparently when your married you must spend some husband and wife quality time together, curses, so at this stage Im un-sure of what I can get away with, Sat nite is the go I reckon.
    im hearin ya, im takin nellie up the river on sat so she can kick my ass on the whiting again, works well for points, if she thinks she is the superior one...
    wo that reminds me , gota take the trebs of the poppers again.. ..
    deano..
    i will never die.

Ahhh, what ever it takes brother!

Cheer's Brian, it's all gonna be fun, comp or no comp, i think the winner will be the one who get's up to the alarm on Saturday morning.
    Pete.
    . :huh: :cry: must try hard not to play hard fridy nite......
    i will never die.

Cool Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

Hi Guys, what route do I take to the dam?? Into Imbil........................then?

Team "Don't Ask"
    You can prolly pick one up at the Railway Pub Imbil on the way through but would want to Baygon it first

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Good thought Pete!!
    Is there a campers kitchen? Some where to do dishes etc? I want to pack as light as I can. More room for Chewy's bloody popcorn.
    Cheers Kim.
    No camp Kitchen just a laundry tub; bring tinnies and you don't have to rinse anyway just bin 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    We'll be there about the same time Jeremy. Non powered for us, just grabbing a bit of grass where we can.
    Cheers Kim.
    You can get that at the Imbil pub too .

yup, and its a full moon..
    It is bound to be if the ol' Silver Back is just on the P155 for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Jim View Post
    can't say i heard of the Resch's before but i have met a few Dirty Annies in my time...

maybe i could make up a worst beer in the world mixed six pack

steinlager
    tiger (replaced lion red)
    powers red
    miller chill (thats the one with green cordial in it)
    newcastle brown (must be served tepid)

and the last spot remains open to suggestions...

JIm
    Yes well South Wark should be right up there followed by Vomit Bombs

im hearin ya, im takin nellie up the river on sat so she can kick my ass with a whiting again, works well for points, if she thinks she is the superior one...
    deano..
    Some things are way too wierd! .

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

why is there a comp? its is simple pool the grog and drink it, fall off your chair and spew and drink some more... anyhow its all good will have a ball regardless of fishin.

Deano: Mate you will be fishin sunday no SC's on this trip.

Whitto: Got the vid cam ready mate and the tri pod, here we go again self torture and scales..... yeehaa

Nath

Nath, enlighten me if you can, whats an "SC", is it what Im thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    why is there a comp? its is simple pool the grog and drink it, fall off your chair and spew and drink some more... anyhow its all good will have a ball regardless of fishin.

Deano: Mate you will be fishin sunday no SC's on this trip.

Whitto: Got the vid cam ready mate and the tri pod, here we go again self torture and scales..... yeehaa

Nath
    yup, think it will all be goooone along with us anyways....leave it in ya esky, we WILL get to it at some stage of the AM. ,, sundys cool mate your test drivin the poly.....

DARYL... good ta hear from ya, spose ya got some goods to sample.??..steer clear of the imbil pub, bass dont eat crabs.. ...

might call the park again tmoz, let them know to keep a fair area to send non powerd ausfishos too....and the ski crew awayyyyyy down to the other end...
    deano..
    i will never die.

Nath, enlighten me if you can, whats an "SC", is it what Im thinking?
    thats it,, im lockin my tent...
    i will never die.

thats it,, im lockin my tent...

I saw you last time mate you wont even make the tent