Classifieds

Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1693
  1. #61

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    ....... get that liver hot ......... specially if the rocket fuel makes a showing.



    havent heard from the rocket fuel duo yet, daryl is a keen borumba fellow so no doubt he will show with a tank full of the shite.
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  2. #62

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    ....... get that liver hot ......... specially if the rocket fuel makes a showing.



    havent heard from the rocket fuel duo yet, daryl is a keen borumba fellow so no doubt he will show with a tank full of the shite.
    I'm sure those 2 moonshiners will surface ........ probably in the cellar concocting something illegal
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  3. #63

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    I should really go to one of these meet and greets. March is too far away for me to commit to anything though. How many boats does it look like at the moment?

  4. #64

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy87 View Post
    I should really go to one of these meet and greets. March is too far away for me to commit to anything though. How many boats does it look like at the moment?
    Jeremy don't think twice about it....do yourself a favour and if work or time permit's front up....all u have to have to qualify is be an Ausfish member.....u won't regret it........Numbers will be around 30+ and about half that in boats...... Not all can commit till we get closer to the dates
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  5. #65

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Callop do your roll call...........lol

  6. #66

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    yrs looking like a big event would be keen to know how many might be a drink for the new bub then too also has anyone sussed the gin gin crew out yet or are they hiding from us all
    \

  7. #67

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    yrs looking like a big event would be keen to know how many might be a drink for the new bub then too also has anyone sussed the gin gin crew out yet or are they hiding from us all
    \
    havent heard from the glueamedic on the issue at hand, must be STUCK working. ...plenty of intrest out there hey... ..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  8. #68

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    yrs looking like a big event would be keen to know how many might be a drink for the new bub then too also has anyone sussed the gin gin crew out yet or are they hiding from us all
    \
    I think a few of them that competed in the ABT ..... have slashed their wrists
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  9. #69

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    I think a few of them that competed in the ABT ..... have slashed their wrists
    ah the joys of competion i cant wait to have a crack my self just to get some experince and i look like i have a partner to go in it as well and in his boat since its a older version skeeter type my boss from work who has fished mondy with me several times but i got to see yet im not sure what the next 12 months wil bring so if i can i will go in the southern rounds maybe im up for a challenge and can handle defeat with teh best of them bottle of sourthern can drown and disapointment of not succeding lol

  10. #70

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Jeremy don't think twice about it....do yourself a favour and if work or time permit's front up....all u have to have to qualify is be an Ausfish member.....u won't regret it........Numbers will be around 30+ and about half that in boats...... Not all can commit till we get closer to the dates
    I'll make an effort, borumba is one of my favourite dams. I'll see if i can organise a crew. If I can't if anyone wants to be shown around I'm reasonably proficient at getting the toga in there.

  11. #71

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    [
    quote=NAGG;938607]Do you really want to subject yourself to this ....... specially with this lot - just make sure you get your shots first
    You'll need to start conditioning yourself now with a strict regime of pub crawling ....... get that liver hot ......... specially if the rocket fuel makes a showing.
    Finally ...... go to Guantanamo bay for some sleep deprivation therapy
    Do this and you may just be prepared enough to survive it

    Fortunately for me ........ I'm in permanent training

    Chris

    PS ...... Bound to be a hoot & I'm sure you'll enjoy it .......... good practice for the Sept Mondy Muster
    Nagg,
    Don't see the liver as a prob, seem to have more trouble dealing with the rough water motion sickness in am's. Sleep deprivation happens most fishing trips, seems to be par for the course. Hopefully work allows Borumba Bash and 09 Mondy Muster. Am stayin in a cabin at Deer Park, Silver Prado, not sure what boat yet, am looking at new toys this week, will advise at later date.
    Cheers, Todd.
    Sponsored by;
    Too much work, not enough fishing.
    Other sponsors most welcome.

  12. #72

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Hey NAGG isn't the ABT going boater non-boater next year?.....

  13. #73

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    ah the joys of competion i cant wait to have a crack my self just to get some experince and i look like i have a partner to go in it as well and in his boat since its a older version skeeter type my boss from work who has fished mondy with me several times but i got to see yet im not sure what the next 12 months wil bring so if i can i will go in the southern rounds maybe im up for a challenge and can handle defeat with teh best of them bottle of sourthern can drown and disapointment of not succeding lol
    Good onya Simon ....... Hopefully you can do it - Its worth the experience
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  14. #74

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Hey NAGG isn't the ABT going boater non-boater next year?.....
    There was certainly talk of it ...... but with the success of this years tour both Northern & Southern - I'm hearing they probably wont change - madness if they do
    Everyone I spoke to about the subject said they would not compete & that sentiment has been voiced on another forum which is asking for suggestions for next years tour.

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  15. #75

    Re: Borumba bash 13th,14th,15th march 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Good onya Simon ....... Hopefully you can do it - Its worth the experience
    Im pretty sure you won't be able to compete Simon with the new rules....Im fairly sure about that..........RULE 34: Competitors with more than 3000 lures will be automatically disqualified from the competition
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us