Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1693

Thread: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Re: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Yep it was bloody AWESOME. Thanks to everyone, I had an absolute good time. Thanks also for everyone making my bro-in-law Bergis feel most welcome. He thoroughly enjoyed himself.

It sure is a pretty dam all right, and with great company, what more can you ask for.

Next time i will be taking less camping gear...still cleaning it.

Steve (Apollo), you are welcome anytime on the Ranger...your company was fantastic.

Cheers
    Paul and Bergis (aka Team Mojiko/Force 10)
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

cheers everyone for another fine comunal gathering..everyone caught some fish ,and everyone shares boats, cooking gear , fishing gear,fishing spots, beers, and laughs, awsome ,great bunch, will get all comunal with yas anytime.. .

pleasure havin ya on the plastic rakey and the decision not to go up the back arms, and look at some different spots paid off,fished the bays off the basin out of the wind ,with some nice toga and bass and nearly a 2mtr tiapan..wooahh...no brian we are not goin to net it..

the trip up the creek saturday arv with nath and brian was dunno, sureal, with bass, toga and yellas coming out of the skinny water, and bigger pools, not what i expected at all, and lost count, most casts got some attention..double hookups, and some quality fish
    was great watchin timmys kids beltin fish after fish, something they will remember for a long time, well done tim they had a ball..

thank you all....had a blast..

deano...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

and a couple more...
    i will never die.

Awesome boys, sounds like a cracker of a weekend, everyone got fish and got communal.
    WHAT is that festy looking thing Rakey is holding, been swimming too close to the power plant that one.

Pete.

Good stuff Deano..... Looks like everyone caught something and had a ball....well done to all......Cheers Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    What eaxactly is it? I heard plenty of inane comments from the crew, but never wandered over for a look my-self.
    It was a white battery operated can opener you put it on top of the can it found the edge and went around the can when the can was opened it stopped
    what others wanted to use it for iam not sure
    shane

Quote Originally Posted by Pete62 View Post
    Awesome boys, sounds like a cracker of a weekend, everyone got fish and got communal.
    WHAT is that festy looking thing Rakey is holding, been swimming too close to the power plant that one.

Pete.
    yea it had bit of a fungi / skin compaint that one...dunno...
    i will never die.

Yep have to agree with everyone that it was a great weekend, loved the company, fire was great although Nagg didn't live up to his rep, a good pyro doesn't need to rely on watered down BP 95..... Although he may have a bit worn out pulling all those bass from his spot.

Roo, well what can we say, everyone has been kind so far but sorry mate I just can not resist, Not only did we not get wet, we caught fish, had a ball, AND ROCKY ROAD, although the chef wasn't as good looking.

Kim ya missed a top weekend.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    Yep have to agree with everyone that it was a great weekend, loved the company, fire was great although Nagg didn't live up to his rep, a good pyro doesn't need to rely on watered down BP 95.....
    I agree, pretty dismal performance from a fire bug, but I think the stuff you later bought out Mark was of much better quality as it almost blew the whole fireplace apart

Cheers

Lee

Here are some of my pics from the weekend -

Cheers

Lee

Question Re: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Lee, has that Bass got lurgy too?

That can't be good, I hope there is not a disease in the dam.

VET! Where are ya? Have a look at these rotten fish.
    Should we be tossing them on the bank?
    Pouring a bottle of Mercurocrome / Detol in the dam?

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Here are afew pics i took around the traps
    I like the photo of Naths sirt pointing at briaan
    shane

haha, nice but nasty mark, love it.. kimmy the RR was good but just not the same with a 50 YEAR OLD bearded bloke handin it out.. ..i think he had just got out of bed at that time of nite actually.. ..missed yas..

hey lee, cheers for the ride in the nitro, nice ride and the structure thingy was awsome, some good fun fishin fridy arvo cheers..

nath, that frikkin arrow should be pointin up you frikkin knob head..

wonder if chris has had more than a couple o hours sleep yet.??....mad..

reno....yep you need less campin gear for a weekend...burgers, nice to meet you...how you put up with the brother in law, dunno, mabe bring the wife next time and leave reno and all his shite at home.. ..

yep shane, a house wife would have more than one use for that can opener..

deano....

ps..if i missed sledgin any of you pri&&s...let me know, i will find somethin..
    i will never die.

Great pic's fella's sound's like you all had a great time ,,,Well done.....

Cheers Baz

Thanks to one and all for making my 50th birthday one to remember.
    Special thanks to Tracey for the cake and to Steve for the gum leaf candle.
    Not to mention Tim's hand outs. Daryl - I'll open it at the Sessions.
    In summary
    MAGNIFICENT
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION