Page 107 of 113 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1693

Thread: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Re: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

If some one lost there saucepan i have it also if someone picked up my can opener dould you let me know thanks i left it on the barbie tables

shane

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    If some one lost there saucepan i have it also if someone picked up my can opener dould you let me know thanks i left it on the barbie tables

shane
    Let the lost and found begin.

Found and at my house, 1 Green Chair.

Lost, presumed at one of the mobs place. 1 blue chair and one blue tea towel.

Not worried about them, I am sure they will surface at the next do.

Thanks for the great weekend all.

Phill
    All I want is to catch MORE legal fish!

Wink Re: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

shane
    Not the motor driven can opener / massager!

There was only one Sheila there Shane.

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    Not the motor driven can opener / massager!

There was only one Sheila there Shane.
    And she didn't take it. Who esle needed one?

Plenty of Bass, Goldens and Toges, bugger all wind in the bays and only a couple of misty light showers - bar the one that smacked us on our guided Nathan Reid Extreme Fishing Adventures, good thing I had my special 4WD Overlander Pluggas on for that litle jaunt! Deano should have some good pics.
    Camp ground was dry, Mark brought exactly the right amount of hard wood to keep even the Pyro happy, and there were about one katrillion beers drunk each night!
    Special mention to Dave Callop for the Rocky Road, handed out in honour of those sooky sooky la la's from down Pottsville way, missed along with a couple of other regular suspects (Simon, Greg, John, Stevie, Foxie, Poiter, Tony), we spilt a beer and rummy for you guys and gal!

Well it's has been said what a cracker, weather was basically fine all weekend other then on our extream adventure where it had a bit of a quick poor. As for the fishing well it was hot for all and pretty much and all over the dam.

Top effort on the stickers Deano. Dave for his port although wrecked the following day Brian for a roast , Mark and phil, Timmy for a loan of a spinner bait, and everyone who was there its always alot of fun and good laughs.

Bing on the next trip....

Nath

Yup, thanks Deano for sharing the Poly Bro, was a good sesh.

Wink Re: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken pojie View Post
    And she didn't take it. Who esle needed one?
    I am sure she didn't need either mate .

It will turn up.

The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Tim & Boys, Thanks for the space in the tent fellas, I slept well and stayed dry. Your tent, Brians Roast, Pojies stuffed pumpkin, Callpop's Birthday Cake and port all contributed to a beut night.

Tim check out Tackle Warehouse, I see they are selling ghost blades.
    You might want your $40,000 back?
    Last edited by darylive; 22-03-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: alzymers

The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    I am sure she didn't need either mate .

It will turn up.
    I do have another but it is like my wife it needs a little fine tuning to get it to work i will put up a few photo's tomorrow night of the bash from sat night
    Just waiting on my IT tech to get home (16yr old daughter) to download them off the camera ND ADJUST THE SIZE ECT ON HER LAPTOP

SHANE

Yup, the cake was a bloody beauty, noice one Steve, Mark and Mrs Mark.
    Daves port, I should know better, and paid the price during Sat mornings session in the Poly, but still managed some nice chunky bass inc my new PB for Brumba at 40 fork. They are slowly getting bigger for me out of there.

I do have another but it is like my wife it needs a little fine tuning to get it to work i will put up a few photo's tomorrow night of the bash from sat night
    Just waiting on my IT tech to get home (16yr old daughter) to download them off the camera ND ADJUST THE SIZE ECT ON HER LAPTOP

SHANE

What eaxactly is it? I heard plenty of inane comments from the crew, but never wandered over for a look my-self.

What a great weekend. Some awesome fish caught and what a great bunch of blokes to catch up with once again. Fished with Deano on Friday arvo which was great as he showed me around the dam and we manged to fish some tight skinny water and 4wd out way through some hospiltale country pulling fish everytwhere we went. Thanks mate

Big thanks to everyone. Paul for the use of his awesome esky, Mark for the wood, Nagg for trying to start the fire with 95ron water and the use of his camp oven, Brian and Nath for a few general chit chats about boats and the dam, Phil for keeping the fire burning through the rain, mark again for some great birthday cake for Dave, Dave for the awesome Rocky Road and Steve and Dave for supplying the battery for the jumpstart after my battery was flat. Also thanks to everyone else for being there and having a good chat and can’t wait for the next one.

Also for the guys who were interested in seeing and using the Lowrance HDS unit I have, sorry I did not get a chance to show you guys. But look here at this link for some images and explanations –

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?p=1144218#post1144218

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken pojie View Post
    Found and at my house, 1 Green Chair.

Phil that would be mine

I might be heading up you way on Tuesday so I might pick it up on the way through.

Cheers

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by leelee View Post
    Phil that would be mine

I might be heading up you way on Tuesday so I might pick it up on the way through.

Cheers

Lee
    You got my number, let me know when your coming past.

Great weekend as per always. Great to meet up with everyone again and to meet those I hadn't meet before. Thanks to Paul for the experience of the ranger (damn), all for the company, Mark for the wood, Tracy for Dave's birthday cake, Dave for the port/battery/help with pack up and Deano for another great weekend. Never had to don the raincoat once!

Had a ball and got my first spangled perch amongst some bass, toga and yella including my first bass on a fly.

Steve