Page 105 of 113 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1693

Thread: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Re: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Thats the spirit Nath ....... show some balls

GAME ON !!!!

Chris
    You might have to buy him a few drinks first Chris.

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    You might have to buy him a few drinks first Chris.
    Done .... esky is filled

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Just one problem Paul - Where TF is Chevallum

Chris
    Bugger, I was hoping that you or Lee would know cause I have no idea either. Better give us a heads up Paul.

I am off to do the shopping now. Bottle-o here I come.

Phill
    All I want is to catch MORE legal fish!

see ya,all round 1 ish....unless i can sneek off earlier...

deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Sorry Chris....forgot I was dealing with bassards that don't know one end of a banana from the other

Go past Ettamogah and the Mooloolaba exit, down the long hill on the Bruce, at the end it sweeps right up the hill, under the bridge, down the hill and sweeps to the left and along the straight at Forest Glen. At the end of that straight, before it sweeps right, is the Chevallum exit, you can see the BP from there. That's where I'll be.

You've gone 500m too far if you see the Nambour exit on your left and the twin Chevallum BP on your right.

Confused?

When you head past the Caloundra turn-off or the Ettamogah, give me a buzz on the mobile or UHF 21. It's about 10 km north of the Caloundra turn-off.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    Sorry Chris....forgot I was dealing with bassards that don't know one end of a banana from the other

Go past Ettamogah and the Mooloolaba exit, down the long hill on the Bruce, at the end it sweeps right up the hill, under the bridge, down the hill and sweeps to the left and along the straight at Forest Glen. At the end of that straight, before it sweeps right, is the Chevallum exit, you can see the BP from there. That's where I'll be.

You've gone 500m too far if you see the Nambour exit on your left and the twin Chevallum BP on your right.

Confused?

When you head past the Caloundra turn-off or the Ettamogah, give me a buzz on the mobile or UHF 21. It's about 10 km north of the Caloundra turn-off.

Cheers
    Paul
    I'll call you when we get to the copy of the Ettamogah pub

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    we aint goin surfin ....so dosent look to bad....

Sunshine Coast
    Forecast for Thursday
    A shower or two. Mostly fresh SE winds.

Precis: Shower or two. Max 26
    UV Alert: 8:20 am to 3:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

Forecast for Friday
    A shower or two. Mostly fresh SE winds. Dangerous surf conditions developing.

Precis: Shower or two. Min 20 Max 26

Saturday A few showers. Dangerous surf conditions. Max 25
    Sunday Showers. Dangerous surf conditions easing. Max 25

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:10 pm EST Thursday.
    Excellant, UV extreme - sun burnt while I get rained on!

Thats the spirit Nath ....... show some balls

GAME ON !!!!

Chris
    Im sure he is only joking Nath, none of us are that interested, trust me!

Confused?

Cheers
    Paul
    Im confused, and Ive only been up that track about one kazillion times!

So its game on hey.
    Shite weather, dropping barometer on a full dam, best I throw in an extra can of lite beer just in case the fishings quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken pojie View Post
    Bugger, I was hoping that you or Lee would know cause I have no idea either. Better give us a heads up Paul.

I am off to do the shopping now. Bottle-o here I come.

Phill

Confused?

Cheers
    Paul
    HOLY CRAP!

Boys just go past the Ettamogah Pub, keep going North on the Bruce Hwy, you will see the BP Road House on your left take the exit. It ain't that hard

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

I won't get lost cause I will be playing follow the leader.

Car is packed, boat is packed, just need to get it out of the garage tomorrow, hook it up and leave and then get caught in morning peak hour traffic but smile and laugh knowing that I will be fishing whilst they are on thier lunch break

Cheers

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Excellant, UV extreme - sun burnt while I get rained on!

Im sure he is only joking Nath, none of us are that interested, trust me!

Im confused, and Ive only been up that track about one kazillion times!

So its game on hey.
    Shite weather, dropping barometer on a full dam, best I throw in an extra can of lite beer just in case the fishings quiet.

Perfect Brian ...... less fishoes on the dam

BTW ..... thems toga dont seem to worry about air pressure

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Yeah, ducked into the crab pot on Old Cleveland Road this morn for a few last minute essentials, as you do, and had a chat with one of the boys there along similar lines.
    Think I'll be fishing spinner baits pretty hard though.

All reservations gone! 2 bottles of Bundy Red Rum will fix what ails ya(me)!

Is anyone taking yabbie pots? Just wondering if I should toss mine in or not?

All my gear is on the lounge room floor waiting to get tossed in the car and boat in the morning after the fuel and fruit run is done.

Phill
    All I want is to catch MORE legal fish!

Hows that fire looking Naggles!!

Just got back from the shed. Found the boat after a while (damn harvest season) and started to clean it out a bit. Found a snake skin. From the looks of her, it is one of our carpet snakes and given it was about 3.5m long, I am guessing it is the old girl. Couldn't find the snake so that might liven things up a bit later on when it shows up - should get a better reaction than the goanna last year.

Boat is now packed (hope the motor starts) and hooked up to the ute, electric motor unfrozen, battery charged, fishing gear and camping gear sorted, now just need to get some tucker together and stuff grog into the esky and I am off early in the morn.

Had a bit of a moment when I couldn't find the fly reel, but that is sorted. Been tying a few flies this week, but need the wind the sod off to get the long wand out.

Weather forecast has improved dramatically. so should be all good.

See you all tomorrow and hope you have a safe trip.

Steve

Still roasting sat nite nath? did some one have some wood coming up?
    Naggles needs a lot of wood.........