Page 104 of 113 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1693

Thread: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Re: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

I'm definitely in. Steve has a practical plan on checking Yabba 6 quickly if we need to....should be a lot of fun no matter what the weather.

Sad to see Greg not coming...all okay Whitto???...we missed you at the Muster and now the Bash?

Kimmy/Roo....as the others said. I also need a RR hit.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    Ok lets sort this out........... Ya big grass skirt wearing poor excuse for a big tackle box owner............

The might get wet????????????WTF ok then I'll lend ya mind for the weekend....And I'll worry about drying it........ There fixed.

Bring Betty and I'm sure we will find somewhere thats reasonably firm to save Kims peace of mind and ya can use the rodeo to launch ya boat now get off ya lasy bums and get up here cause YOUR cooking............

We will even put it up for you so you are right to go as soon as you get there.

So Roo, you have accommodation sorted, use of Mark's 4wd to launch your boat or if you don't want to bring one, there are plenty of spots on other's boats. What other excuses have you got??????? Get ya lazy bum up here - you are giving us NSWmen a bad name! If it keeps up, you will be known as The Missus' biatch.

Steve

PS When I said 'We', I meant Mark!

I'm in. Already packed the port cask . Got a birthday to celebrate and a new gazebo to try out. Steve's exit plan is excellent. Already loaded relevant maps onto the laptop. Bob and Dawn have internet so weather updates are all good.
    Failing that my Telstra 3G mobile works from the campground. Might be a good idea to throw in a uhf if you have one. Channel 21 as usual ?
    Bugger old Silverback is a cancellation but the rain will stay away now . Seriously, hope everything is OK Greg.
    If you lot are real nice to me, I'll let you have some some of my RR. Guess who I got the recipe from? Kimmy, please come so I don't have to make it.
    I have a spare seat too. Deckie had to pull out due to work commitments. Given there are a few spare seats I am tempted to leave the boat at home but I need to play with the HDS and compare notes with Lee.
    Dave
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

http://www.eldersweather.com.au/loca...=40555&fc=9240

Latest weather forecast

Whitto, hope all is OK.

Dave, good call on the UHFs. I will try to remember to bring a couple of handhelds.

Steve

OK I am In with gunna if there are others in I think friday arvo and Sat will at least be ok so someone want to start a list of who is still going

shane

Of course a back-up plan might be to adjourn to some of the Sunny Coast members houses if we get cycloned away - thats assuming the Sunny people don't mind. Its less than an hour away. Always room at my place for people to retreat to on Sat night if necessary.

Tim and his kids are going up tomorrow morning in his boat for the weekend as well

shane

we aint goin surfin ....so dosent look to bad....

Sunshine Coast
    Forecast for Thursday
    A shower or two. Mostly fresh SE winds.

Precis: Shower or two. Max 26
    UV Alert: 8:20 am to 3:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

Forecast for Friday
    A shower or two. Mostly fresh SE winds. Dangerous surf conditions developing.

Precis: Shower or two. Min 20 Max 26

Saturday A few showers. Dangerous surf conditions. Max 25
    Sunday Showers. Dangerous surf conditions easing. Max 25

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:10 pm EST Thursday.
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Good stuff Deano. We might cop a pizzlin Saturday arvo/Sunday morning but apart from that, all good.

Lee, Chris, Phill....did you want to hook up at the BP Chevallum around 9.45am tomorrow, or whatever time suits you??

Cheers
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    Good stuff Deano. We might cop a pizzlin Saturday arvo/Sunday morning but apart from that, all good.

Lee, Chris, Phill....did you want to hook up at the BP Chevallum around 9.45am tomorrow, or whatever time suits you??

Cheers
    Paul
    Davids flight gets in at 8.30am - so If I'm underway at 9ish ..... what time would we get to Chevallum

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Cheers
    Paul
    Paul,

Sounds good. I think we (Chris, Lee and I) are meeting around 9 at the Morayfield super BP so 9:45/10 sounds reasonable at Chevallum. Will PM my contact details to you all. Someone earlier suggested UHF channel 21 so will work with that.

Phill
    All I want is to catch MORE legal fish!

Well its the top of the ninth and we are going fishing no matter what bring it on.... Fishing will be awesome camping even better, and company outstanding.

Borumba Bash here we come!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Well its the top of the ninth and we are going fishing no matter what bring it on.... Fishing will be awesome camping even better, and company outstanding.

Borumba Bash here we come!!!!
    Thats the spirit Nath ....... show some balls

GAME ON !!!!

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Chris, as Phill said....let's aim 9.45-10.00 at Chevallum BP. Timing should be good. Give us a buzz on the mobile in the morning to let me know how you're travelling.

Cheers
    Paul

Chris, as Phill said....let's aim 9.45-10.00 at Chevallum BP. Timing should be good. Give us a buzz on the mobile in the morning to let me know how you're travelling.

Cheers
    Paul
    Just one problem Paul - Where TF is Chevallum

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO