Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1693

Thread: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Re: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Im easy.
    This week end, next week end, what ever, I dont have commitments either way, and Debs is prettyy good.
    What about the other boys though?

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Latest report on Weatherzone predicting 40mm for saturday and upto 80mm for sunday + strong winds. That cyclone is planning to make my weekend miserable so we might we bottling out on this trip, Kim is still keen but I'm putting the foot on it....I hate camping in the rain......takes "me" ages to get the tent dry + using borrowed 4X4 (I was bringing Mums Patrol so we didn't get bogged in the camp ground with betty) would see me spending another precious day off cleaning the mud and crap out of it too.
    Hope Ya'll have a good time up there in 4 finger county. best'a'luck with the fish and the weather.
    Cheers, Rod.

Ok lets sort this out........... Ya big grass skirt wearing poor excuse for a big tackle box owner............

The might get wet????????????WTF ok then I'll lend ya mind for the weekend....And I'll worry about drying it........ There fixed.

Bring Betty and I'm sure we will find somewhere thats reasonably firm to save Kims peace of mind and ya can use the rodeo to launch ya boat now get off ya lasy bums and get up here cause YOUR cooking............

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    I dont want to sound sooky la la......

whats the chances of postponing it to next weekend???? Would it be too much drama for blokes to change days off etc, Who would be able to go then if the weather is better?? its no big deal, Just thought I would put it out there as this weekend is going to be crap weather......apparently.

I still cant figure out how this cyclone will travel 1300km at 10km per hour and hit us on the weekend...maths wasnt my special, but I can work that out. The weather predicting gurus obviously know something I dont.

cheers Steve

What are ya doing mate.......... Don't encourage them...........

*H.T.F.U*
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

By the way Kimmy there's room in my boat mate whitto cant come so feel free mate not a problem...

There ya go KIM leave the blouse at home and just bring the TACKLE BOX......

Can't believe what I am reading.

What Nagg said.

Kimmie, what Mark said.

Steve

bloody hell, my call..???...big call.....i would be pissed off to call it now and the weekend wasnt too bad, frikkin ullie could do anythin, who knows,??..but yea would be a bit of a bassard if we couldnt get back out on sundy.....what say we make a call on it tomorra arvo.????.have a closer look . ..weigh it up ...then make a call.??.. ...

puk..

deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

oohhhh, just read the rest........im still keen.....just swallowed 3 x teaspoons of quick set...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

It is a conundrum

Especially if traveling a long way. As for those of us an hour away, if you can go this weekend and next weekend why wouldn't you?

Because the weather looks $hithouse this weekend that's why!

I have a mate with a little place in Imbil so I will be at Imbil either way. If the rain keeps on keeping on access to the Dam could be a problem.

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

I'm still hopeful. We'll keep an eye on the weather and I'll keep nagging so we'll see. I've even tried talking him into a cabin
    Not getting out sunday isn't an option for us, now we work together it would make for 1 very cranky boss. It's already gone A up at work this week so we won't be getting out until friday.
    Thanks for the offers!!
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

I am still keen for this weekend and have the boat and car already filled.

I can't make next week as I have family coming up from down south so i am out for that sorry.

Cheers

Lee

As far as getting out, there is an alternative route through the forest that bring you out near Brooloo. It will probably be 4WD or mates with one and a tow rope, but it has to be pouring a fair bit before we have to go down that route. Remember that if the dam comes up and the crossing becomes covered, we are going to know about it well in advance and it is only a quick couple of minute trip from camp to check crossing 6, so if it is getting close, we quickly pack up and travel out together to make sure all are safe.

I am going either way.

Kim, if you blow off the grumpy blouse and come up, you will have heaps of brothers to ensure you are sweet.

If you all remember last year, we had the same issue with a cyclone threatening - it was a fizzer and we all had a great weekend. Even if it is a bit rainy/windy, it will keep the pond lice and punters away.

cheers
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    As far as getting out, there is an alternative route through the forest that bring you out near Brooloo. It will probably be 4WD or mates with one and a tow rope, but it has to be pouring a fair bit before we have to go down that route. Remember that if the dam comes up and the crossing becomes covered, we are going to know about it well in advance and it is only a quick couple of minute trip from camp to check crossing 6, so if it is getting close, we quickly pack up and travel out together to make sure all are safe.

I am going either way.

Kim, if you blow off the grumpy blouse and come up, you will have heaps of brothers to ensure you are sweet.

If you all remember last year, we had the same issue with a cyclone threatening - it was a fizzer and we all had a great weekend. Even if it is a bit rainy/windy, it will keep the pond lice and punters away.

cheers
    Steve
    Even if the cyclone impacts this weekend ( & its a big if) - the effect won t be seen till Sun/ Mon .......... I reckon we will get a git of rain & that's it - specially at a place like Borumba

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

I think at least go friday and saturday and get a updated weather forcast wiggle weather had borumba at 5 mls on sat and 5-10sunday if the cyclone hits up past rocky we should not get to much of it anyway

shane