Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1693

Thread: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Re: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

nice one stevie, you done good....i will throw in a tarp, and a few poles just in case, if anyone has a small tarp or to mabe chuck em in for wind blockers.(sails).
    see yas bout 1.30..

deano..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Yeah Dean, I will probably be able to bring a tarp. Current weather suggest it will be a bit wet and windy, but as the hat said - can't wait.

Fri Possible shower 5-10mm 19km/h SSE 22km/h
    Sat Windy with showers 20-40mm 26km/h SSE 29km/h
    Sun Windy with showers 40-80mm 22km/h SE 20km/h

Steve

I have a couple of blue tarps i can put in to block the wind if you guys want i also have my camp tarp and poles i may put that in aswell

shane

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Yeah Dean, I will probably be able to bring a tarp. Current weather suggest it will be a bit wet and windy, but as the hat said - can't wait.

Fri Possible shower 5-10mm 19km/h SSE 22km/h
    Sat Windy with showers 20-40mm 26km/h SSE 29km/h
    Sun Windy with showers 40-80mm 22km/h SE 20km/h

Steve
    terrible conditions for mowing the lawn.....fishing / camping / drinkin sounds like a better option...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    terrible conditions for mowing the lawn.....fishing / camping / drinkin sounds like a better option...
    Bloody awful all right Prinny. A drink sounds good....wet on the inside and the outside.
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Hey crew, hoping you all have a great weekend, rain n wind .......pftttt.............. never bothered us b4, can't see why it would now.

Looking forward to hearing stories of the merryment that is a AF gettogether.

DON'T FORGET THE FRYPAN.

Pete

Latest report on Weatherzone predicting 40mm for saturday and upto 80mm for sunday + strong winds. That cyclone is planning to make my weekend miserable so we might we bottling out on this trip, Kim is still keen but I'm putting the foot on it....I hate camping in the rain......takes "me" ages to get the tent dry + using borrowed 4X4 (I was bringing Mums Patrol so we didn't get bogged in the camp ground with betty) would see me spending another precious day off cleaning the mud and crap out of it too.
    Hope Ya'll have a good time up there in 4 finger county. best'a'luck with the fish and the weather.
    Cheers, Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Latest report on Weatherzone predicting 40mm for saturday and upto 80mm for sunday + strong winds. That cyclone is planning to make my weekend miserable so we might we bottling out on this trip, Kim is still keen but I'm putting the foot on it....I hate camping in the rain......takes "me" ages to get the tent dry + using borrowed 4X4 (I was bringing Mums Patrol so we didn't get bogged in the camp ground with betty) would see me spending another precious day off cleaning the mud and crap out of it too.
    Hope Ya'll have a good time up there in 4 finger county. best'a'luck with the fish and the weather.
    Cheers, Rod.
    And drives "me" insane listen to him whinge.
    So who's got room in their boat?? I can sleep in the back of Betty
    Not happy Jan.
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

I dont want to sound sooky la la......

whats the chances of postponing it to next weekend???? Would it be too much drama for blokes to change days off etc, Who would be able to go then if the weather is better?? its no big deal, Just thought I would put it out there as this weekend is going to be crap weather......apparently.

I still cant figure out how this cyclone will travel 1300km at 10km per hour and hit us on the weekend...maths wasnt my special, but I can work that out. The weather predicting gurus obviously know something I dont.

cheers Steve
    I dont have ADHD......ohh look a squirrell !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

whats the chances of postponing it to next weekend???? Would it be too much drama for blokes to change days off etc, Who would be able to go then if the weather is better?? its no big deal, Just thought I would put it out there as this weekend is going to be crap weather......apparently.

I still cant figure out how this cyclone will travel 1300km at 10km per hour and hit us on the weekend...maths wasnt my special, but I can work that out. The weather predicting gurus obviously know something I dont.

cheers Steve
    Well currently 4 klm hour so it will take longer i got mondy the follwing weekend for sweetwater m&g

shane

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    Well currently 4 klm hour so it will take longer i got mondy the follwing weekend for sweetwater m&g

shane

& I've got the whole week to get rained on & blown away - so I'm stuffed either way

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

cheers Steve
    Sounds good Stevie!! See you there so long as it's sunny
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

They are thinking landfall will be between bowen and gladstone at this stage for the cyclone but could change

Bugger the weather have a great time you lot (& i'm sure you will) wish i was going to,, one day i'll get to one of these show's...

Cheers Baz

PS take plenty of Bundy

cheers Steve
    Yup I think it's all in the back of our minds Stevie but it's the Prinny's call I am happy either way but as far as numbers it will be a little low one would think?

My deckie is out as well so I am solo for the weekend anyhow keen as no mattter what!