Page 1 of 113 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1693
  1. #1

    the Borumba bash19th-20th-21st. march 2010...

    hi all ausfisho's, with recent intrest during posts, of a weekend bash at borumba in the summer months , in beween I.B.D. sessions of course. thought of mabe a late feb early march weekender at borumba. bit closer for many to do just the weekend or friday off and make a long weekend out of it. saturday nite being the main m&g nite ,and of course on the water..any input to a prefered weekend at all.???? before we throw it too the m&g board.....???? interested..???
    Last edited by DEANO68; 14-02-2010 at 07:47 PM. Reason: dates
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  2. #2

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    interested - yup



  3. #3

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    weekend , FRIDAY 13TH march, full moon......spooky.... ?????????????
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  4. #4

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    Sounds good to me - I've still got to get my first Toga outa that pond!

    Will also be nice to celebrate the postponement (hopefully cancellation) of the Travesty dam)

    Cheers
    Tony

  5. #5

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    weekend , FRIDAY 13TH march, full moon......spooky.... ?????????????
    would lov to dean if i get clearance bub is due 10th of march and i might not get out of the house some how but still might be a goer also better check if any comps are on and will you have you own vessel bye then

  6. #6

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    Sounds good to me - I've still got to get my first Toga outa that pond!

    Will also be nice to celebrate the postponement (hopefully cancellation) of the Travesty dam)

    Cheers
    Tony
    good to hear from ya tony....reckon your toga is due in 09...hope your all good and catch up in the near future..mabe before borumba, if not ,at the mg.. josh is keen as , he just had a little boy ..Riley, last w/end so hes keen to get out for a fish, and leave the missus to it..... ....cheers deano..
    p.s the lad cries,,, he puts a baitcaster in the cot ,,he stops,,good breeding i reckon...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  7. #7

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    would lov to dean if i get clearance bub is due 10th of march and i might not get out of the house some how but still might be a goer also better check if any comps are on and will you have you own vessel bye then

    mabee simon mabee.. still softening up the holder of many moneys
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  8. #8

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    mabee simon mabee.. still softening up the holder of many moneys
    thats ok i might be able to sneak out for a overnighter then as i will be on holidays as well for 3 weeks when bub is born im sure i can get a granma to tekr care of kaitlyn and that way i can bring the father inlaw as well time will tell

  9. #9

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    I'd be interested. When you settle on date I will square away with the better half.
    Where do you propose we camp - at the grounds below the dam wall or back at deer park?
    Regards
    Sav

  10. #10

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    good to hear from ya tony....reckon your toga is due in 09...hope your all good and catch up in the near future..mabe before borumba, if not ,at the mg.. josh is keen as , he just had a little boy ..Riley, last w/end so hes keen to get out for a fish, and leave the missus to it..... ....cheers deano..
    p.s the lad cries,,, he puts a baitcaster in the cot ,,he stops,,good breeding i reckon...
    Looking forwards to catching up Deano!

    Next weekend is 1770, then I'm hoping to get a couple of trips to Mondy in before the year is out. I've been flat out lately and any free time I had has been soaked up doing maintenance on boat, trailer, reels etc so I can hit the ground (water) running!

    Pass my congratulations on to Josh - sounds like the bub is a bit like my 3 y/o, he's gradually claiming all my lures and has 5 bloody fishing rods allready!

    Simon - if you go fishing you'll do the missus a favour by helping bub to come along sooner

    Cheers
    Tony

  11. #11

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    Looking forwards to catching up Deano!

    Next weekend is 1770, then I'm hoping to get a couple of trips to Mondy in before the year is out. I've been flat out lately and any free time I had has been soaked up doing maintenance on boat, trailer, reels etc so I can hit the ground (water) running!

    Pass my congratulations on to Josh - sounds like the bub is a bit like my 3 y/o, he's gradually claiming all my lures and has 5 bloody fishing rods allready!

    Simon - if you go fishing you'll do the missus a favour by helping bub to come along sooner

    Cheers
    Tony
    yes i agree but im hoping my gut feeling is right and she will go early which means i would be sweet for that weekend for sure but just have to wait and see at least its only a hour drive for us sunny coast people so no to far anyway and i have a mobile bed so a nighter should be a drama

  12. #12

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by thesav View Post
    I'd be interested. When you settle on date I will square away with the better half.
    Where do you propose we camp - at the grounds below the dam wall or back at deer park?
    Regards
    Sav
    hey sav , prob at the dam up the back of the park i think..
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

  13. #13

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    Im in......Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  14. #14

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    Yep Jen and me love to count us in

  15. #15

    Re: Borumba bash 09.

    Book it out Deano, i am a starter for sure, will have approx 5 or 6 with us as well!!!
    Ben

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us