Thread: GT pics!

GT pics!

Hello, just thought I would share some GT photos I took on a recent charter with Scotty Hillier, operating out of Lucinda (his website is www.hookupwithscottyhillier.com.au if you're interested). It was an awesome day, we caught plenty of fish besides GTs but these were the pics I liked best.

Does anyone else have GT photos they would like to share? I reckon they're awesome looking fish.

Re: GT pics!

Nic the photo of the gt smoking a roosta is a jatz cracker.

Ive got some wobbly photos of a recent wedding I could share.

great pics mate, yes they are an awesome fish just been absolutely smoked by a few, never landed a real brute yet
    Tight Lines

Nice GT,

Good to see BIG Scotty putting you on the GTs, would be a great place to chase them.

As long as he doesnt get tired or emotional all is good.

Must get up to say Gday one day.

oh man...i know where i wanna go for our 18 yr anniversary!!!...hows the weather up that way for reliability and the like???...id LOVE 3 day charter...choices CHOOOICES!!!
    cheers for the piccies and report Nic...appreciate it

Mrs Benno1

I highly recommend it Mrs Benno, there's some cheap accommodation at Lucinda so all you'd really have to spend $ on would be petrol, dinners and the day charters. I have written a review in the Dec issue of a mag... I'll PM it to you if you like, I don't really like doing plugs on Ausfish, don't want to turn the forum into a giant ad!

The reliability of the weather depends on the time of year, I recommend you have a chat to Scott about it, he's lived up here a lot longer than I have.

GT Warrior, Scott didn't say 'Big Scotty' once! I asked him about it and he laughed and said he had left Big Scotty at home.

excellent thanks Nic id like that...PM away ...i clicked the link...saved the website...LOVE IT...i like the vid that shows Scotty and his family enjoying themselves...and im pretty sure that once i show Mr Benno the piccies of those big reds...he'll be on board as well...mate im already there
    thanks again Nic

Mrs Benno1
    Sunny

Quote Originally Posted by snipe View Post
    Nic the photo of the gt smoking a roosta is a jatz cracker.
    Ive got some wobbly photos of a recent wedding I could share.
    Thanks, I got very wet taking those pics... don't think anybody needs to see the wobbly wedding ones though. I heard about the 3-day hangover, nice.

Awesome. Love the under water work thats great.