Thread: River to Reef Sunny Coast who caught what?

Talking River to Reef Sunny Coast who caught what?

Went into the River to Reef this year with Indy as my decky. Caught some good fish like 5.1 kilo spangles and 6.5 kilo snap. Also caught squire, pearlies, parrot, aj's, gold spot, cod, mosses pearch a just legal red.
    There are still fish on the Banks its just a matter of burley up and wait.
    Indy got a 2nd for his sweetie and scored a rod and voucher.
    Anyone else go? did you win or weigh in anything?

we met up with SeaSaw,Tuna boy,Wade'o,Nofrills,Snappercoffin
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: River to Reef Sunny Coast who caught what?

We caught a few. Had heaps of fun this year and won 2 ice boxes. Good to add a few more faces to names as well. Wish they didnt drag it out so late sunday night though feel sorry for those who had a long way to travel home. Well worth the effort but.
    regards wadeo

This year for us Snap 6.6kg, parrot, pearl perch, cobia, aj's, trag, trevally, yellow tail kingy,s.

sound like fun only two caught fish
    must be rigged
    lol
    pete

Was a good trip chris can't wait for next year thanks for the trip once again.

The guy's doing the scoring really need to sought out a better system then writing it down on bits of paper, i think a few people where ripped off due to the way it was all writen down.

In this day and age you would think that they would have a lap top with every ones nos. from 1 through to 400 odd competetors and when you come in each day tell them your no. and its just a click away and they can update your fish total, but no they chose to stuff around writing it down on different bits of paper each time you turn up and you can guarantee that they miss people's fish out.

Well i hope they learn from this year and sort there shit out not only will it make for more accurate scoring but it will get us away a fair bit earlier next year instead of standing around for six hours waiting for them to wrap it all up.

Well i have had my whinge now but i will be back next year so it cant have been all that bad.

cheers pete...

I spoke to a rep of the comp the other day and they did'nt have a computer program in place as previous years. One of the members that had ot left the year before and took the program with him "thanks for that"....It was a bit of a ballz up even lossing the peice of paper with the winners on it too. They had to recalculate the scores...
    Hope its ran better next year..or it will be the last time i go in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good to see you got a few fish Chris. Spoke to scotty NF and his young bloke won the Jnr Outside. Good onya Jase.

You got a feed by the sounds mate. Any photo's of you lot?

Weather wasn't too good for Ya's.

Least you wern't working like me mate.

Cheers Scott

yea good to catch up
    it seems to be our yearly catch up spot near the bar each night,We had a good time and jason is keen to give some macs a touch up with his new live fibre.We also got a full day cruise on the noosa river for the whole family and free admission to aussie world so the kids are happy.

we'll be back next year

cheers scotty

I've been wanting to enter for years... If anyone wants an extra person on their boat next year i'm willing to pay my way! My little 4.4m runabout is a bit small to head outside.

Scotty you where having a drink with us the they called out JR CHAMPION and you where gone-is this the story of your life JUNOIR..lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]