Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: next mondy session

Re: next mondy session

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    21 on the UHF Brian. Navi and I will be there from Friday arvo, but Pappa Smurf (aka FrankOO) and Barb will be there from early Friday morning. vinny unfortunately is stuck in Bangkok at this stage. If he can get out by the weekend, he might hitch a ride up.

Keep stringing out the barb jokes boys....no point sitting on the fence on this one

Cheers
    Paul

21 it is, thanks Paul.
    Those fence jokes are cracking me up

Bloody fence jokes
    Newest update is that FrankOO [Puppa Smurf] and i are going to leave tomorrow night about 10-10.30 and do an all nighter, then leave on Sunday Arvo to get back for workies on Monday. Ol Puppa got his dates screwed up [dimentia setting in] and has a meeting with some dignantry from Malaysia... Seriously...Is that more important than Barra fishing?????
    Ben

G'day Ben and the rest of you lunatics, I'm with Roo, my boss aint as flexible as yours obviously are, I'm looking around the new year before I'd get a look in!!! Hey Ben is Choice a more economical option than the cabins, just can't be stuffed with the tent thing again, especially with the unpredictable weather of late.

Best of luck to you all, sure I'll be swearing at youse next week when all the metrey's get posted, expect your ears to be burnin!!!! All I can say is make sure the first aid kits are stocked and that maybe certain people should look at some sort of safety lanyard setup for the rods, Cheers, Jamie.

Hey all, seems some1 has been keeping quiet about a little incident that may rival bens faux pax... has any1 read foxies story in the latest mag??

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    Hey all, seems some1 has been keeping quiet about a little incident that may rival bens faux pax... has any1 read foxies story in the latest mag??
    mmmm read that chew, it was also mentioned by the said glueamedic at the masa xmas party last month...
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by eotbmg View Post
    Bloody fence jokes
    Newest update is that FrankOO [Puppa Smurf] and i are going to leave tomorrow night about 10-10.30 and do an all nighter, then leave on Sunday Arvo to get back for workies on Monday. Ol Puppa got his dates screwed up [dimentia setting in] and has a meeting with some dignantry from Malaysia... Seriously...Is that more important than Barra fishing?????
    Ben
    have a good trip ben , and all that are heading up this weekend, SAFE TRIP and plenty of barra juice to you all....
    God put me on earth to accomplish
    a certain number of things,
    right now i am so far behind
    i will never die.

He's a worry is the Boy....he gets worse as he gets older.....Would loved to have been there at the time .....Dear Oh Dear
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Are you goin to fish fri night paul??
    Hey Chewy

Yep, Navi and I will check in at Choice around lunch and then hit the water mid arvo and fish until around 9 maybe.

My bro-in-law Andrew and his mate Dunni (who did the airbrush work on my boat) are arriving Friday night so I probably need to be back there to catch up with them.

We (Frank, Ben, Dale, Johnno, Navi, Andrew, Dunni and myself have Cabins 2 and 4. If you are in Cabin 3, the party is at your place right ?? Andy's shout for beer again

What are your plans?

I heard rumours about that local paramedic fella. I hear he is really stuck on using the leccy Better not tell him to keep his eyes and ears glued to the ground for more rumours, as he might just do it.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Good luck guys!! Hope you have a cracker of a trip.
    Safe travels!!
    Cheers Kim
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Looking forward to catching up with all on the weekend.

As Paul mentioned, Vin is still stuck in bangkok and has sacrificed the trip due to unpredictability of flights so Paul will be coping the brunt of my abuse this trip. At least I don't have to worry about Vin putting another set of owners in my cranium.

See you all for a coldie on Friday.

Oh Navi....you mean this will be an uneventful trip?? That's no fun, surely you can find someone/thing to damage. I've heard there will be a bloke up there fly fishing with a target on his back
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

Stevie, your meant to rub LOTION on the skin not super glue!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    I heard rumours about that local paramedic fella. I hear he is really stuck on using the leccy Better not tell him to keep his eyes and ears glued to the ground for more rumours, as he might just do it.

Cheers
    Paul
    If its not superglue ........ its owners Attachment 39175

This is what he does to mates

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Kim, I'm sure I'll find something to to destroy - on the Ranger!

Quote Originally Posted by black_sheep View Post
    Kim, I'm sure I'll find something to to destroy - on the Ranger!

Grrrrrrrrrr
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"