Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: next mondy session

Re: next mondy session

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Spare a thought for me around 9 this Saturday nite,big fat yellow moons just pokeing up over the horizon, Im in the back of B in never fail bay, its a glass out, barra boofin every where, and Im just about to flick out my fav after dark HB, a moded classic, red head, lumo mid and black tail, I can just pick out the casting lane in the glow of the head lamp, fire the lure down the line - splash, rip, pause, twitch, pause, twitch again, SMASH.......HOLY SH#%t

IBD, what IBD, Im OK, honest
    Mate, if you were truly committed you would be on the water tonight!

Moonrise at 7.31pm.........

Quote Originally Posted by eotbmg View Post
    Popcorn!!! Has she been holding back on me Chewy?
    Yummmm the sweet and salty popcorn. Chew was buying it by the box(10 packets), I'm about to work him out a pallet rate Yep it's that good.

Bosses are on hols until 24th nov so wont know until then if I can get up there or not. If Roo can't get time off I maybe up for a deckie spot. I'll bring the RR and popcorn in return for my knots being tied
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Yummmm the sweet and salty popcorn. Chew was buying it by the box(10 packets), I'm about to work him out a pallet rate Yep it's that good.

Bosses are on hols until 24th nov so wont know until then if I can get up there or not. If Roo can't get time off I maybe up for a deckie spot. I'll bring the RR and popcorn in return for my knots being tied
    Cheers Kim.
    You wouldn't dare! leave me at home alone......with a credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    You wouldn't dare! leave me at home alone......with a credit card.
    Watch me!!
    Sooo... does that mean you wont go without me at christmas????
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

bahahahaha,
    you couldnt go back to fishing in a tinny kimmy,though i think the purple mako might be free that weekend,as steve will be back at work

Good thinking Chewman.
    I could take Tin Tub and skurf behind the the ranger
    Cheers Kim

....I could take Tin Tub and skurf behind the the ranger...
    I'd come along just to see that Picture a cat, Half drowned, spreadeagle across the deck with all claws sunk into the carpet real deep.....and a look on her face like "someone gonna die for this"

so roo that would be similar to the one you poted on photobucket of kimmy holding that barra??

Sounds like your a good decky Kim, i can trade the Puppa smurf for a day, i love popcorn and the RR.

not for a truckload......

Good thinking Chewman.
    I could take Tin Tub and skurf behind the the ranger
    Cheers Kim
    I am sure I can get Tin Tub's top speed up a few notches Kim

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Benny, whats the go with the motel in Gin Gin re boat storage and battery chargeing overnite??

There is ample storage there, i normally run a lead through a window to top up the batteries. How did you go mate, any fish? Suprised you were back so quickly
    Ben

Just a dash and splash mate, drove up Friday after work, said gday to the boys, flogged the water to a frenzied foam yesterday from 4 in the morn till moon rise at 9 last nite, then the pleasant 4 and a half hour drive back today.
    Saw enough to keep me interested (to the point of heartbreaking frustartion actually), just couldnt convince em that the net was a nice place to come and visit! Maybe I need to change my deoderant brand??
    Do you have to un-hitch the boat off the car each nite at the motel, Im basically a lazy bugger, and that sounds like a pain in the a-hole, though the short walk to the pub could possibly compensate for that

No mate, keep em attatched, bit of a stroll to the pub though. So you had hits? or were they half interested taps and swirls?
    Ben