Thread: Monduran Dam

Smile Monduran Dam

Hi everybody i am a bit of a newbie at this so bear with me.
    Went to Monduran for the first time last thursday arvo and set up camp with the new makocraft i have bought hoping to catch a nice barra over the weekend.
    But the barra were not playing the game but what a great weekend .
    We are part of Sunshine Coast Sport Fishing and i can recommend it to anyone.
    Some friends were coming up from the cluband were arriving about midday friday and we were hoping to be able to show a pic of a barra caught but was not to be.
    I aquire a; couple of Ausfish Stickers for the boat and i can recommend it as a good idea to put some on your boat. had a few fellow ausfishers come over and introduce themselves and such a friendly bunch they were.
    Also the local guide there Adrian who is in a caravan there is a good bloke was extreemly helpful
    While we only caught catfish we will be back

Re: Monduran Dam

Quote Originally Posted by culbara View Post
    Hi everybody i am a bit of a newbie at this so bear with me.
    Went to Monduran for the first time last thursday arvo and set up camp with the new makocraft i have bought hoping to catch a nice barra over the weekend.
    But the barra were not playing the game but what a great weekend .
    We are part of Sunshine Coast Sport Fishing and i can recommend it to anyone.
    Some friends were coming up from the cluband were arriving about midday friday and we were hoping to be able to show a pic of a barra caught but was not to be.
    I aquire a; couple of Ausfish Stickers for the boat and i can recommend it as a good idea to put some on your boat. had a few fellow ausfishers come over and introduce themselves and such a friendly bunch they were.
    Also the local guide there Adrian who is in a caravan there is a good bloke was extreemly helpful
    While we only caught catfish we will be back
    gidday ross, is a nice spot isnt it , pitty the fish didnt play the game , it was very nice to meet you and your wife and will no doubt see you up there again sometime, if not mabe on the coast for a fish..
    cheers deano...