View Poll Results: How Many Have you Met?

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-3

53 33.76%
  • 4-6

24 15.29%
  • 7-9

16 10.19%
  • 10-13

18 11.46%
  • 14-17

9 5.73%
  • 20 +

38 24.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Many Ausfishers Have You Met ?

Re: How Many Ausfishers Have You Met ?

None

Y'all in the wrong freakin' State.

I put that I have met 15+ but its probably more. In Townsville we have a tight little group of about 10 that will meet every couple of months and have a beer or 8.

That reminds me we are due again for a drink.

Cheers Rod....

Quote Originally Posted by wilcara View Post
    None

Y'all in the wrong freakin' State.

What state would that be Chris ???? Intoxication ???

One in the flesh.....K-Dog ( Neighbour )

Seen a few stickers on the roads tho'
    Don.
    "Magpie Navy." VHF 73.

It was a Woman who drove me to Drink......
    ....and I never gave her money for the Petrol......

What state would that be Chris ???? Intoxication ???
    Probably. Drunken red-necked heathens. Down here is all clean sober living and cold showers. Sort of like a 16th century monastery but with snapper and trout.

I guess to put another slant on all this, is there anyone you would like to meet for some reason? like say, to give them a slap around the head and have an argument, or just to say thanks, whatever reason!

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    I guess to put another slant on all this, is there anyone you would like to meet for some reason? like say, to give them a slap around the head and have an argument, or just to say thanks, whatever reason!
    Yeah.
    There's Kerry to start with.
    Why?? Why not

Seriously though there's lot of blokes and sheilas (Bev to start with) I'd like to meet for different reasons and Kerry is one of those but the one I would really like to have a quite fish or a beer or a yarn with one day is Blaze.
    Maybe a charter with Snelly would be the go. Kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak
    Then there's Charlie and FrankOO. These two I have to have a yarn with one day. And they're closer to home to boot.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

yep, Kerry would be good for an argument or two I would reckon, always said I would go to Tassie and have a Fish with Snelly, but still reckon he would toss me over the side at the shelf because I rib him about his Tri, probaly lots of people really for a variety of reasons.

I should have made the poll bigger to say 30+ instead of 20+ alwell what ya gonna do..... Also the poll was meant for people you have met face to face, not in pm's and such.

Btw i have only met 2 people personally, seen alot on the road though.

Mabye we should have a special beep for driving on the road to let other Ausfishers know that another member is around them or somthing,,,, would cause alot of havoc on the road though lol

Cam
    Australian Native Fish Vids
    Specialize in Terapontida's, Perches, Cods, Gobies & Gudgeons

Try buying and selling a few rods and reels on ausfish. Ive met about 10 members that way. Another 5 or 6 Ive been fishing with.

We should be doing more localised M and Gs. Make em smaller and more often.

Andrew

HTML Code:
    Seriously though there's lot of blokes and sheilas (Bev to start with) I'd like to meet for different reasons and Kerry is one of those but the one I would really like to have a quite fish or a beer or a yarn with one day is Blaze.
    Maybe a charter with Snelly would be the go.
    finga

You would go a long way to meet two better.

While Mick (Snelly) may have given ausfish the flick for his own reasons, he, his lovely wife, and Blaze are genuinly three of the best I have had the pleasure to meet with and they would welcome you with open arms.
    They would also be able to show some of the most inhospitable fishing grounds you would come across, and thats world wide.

Rob T

Yea I would like to meet the southern contingent from the Apple isle. I have met a lot more AFers than I can put a name to. The R2M and Southern Bay M&G should see a healthy group get together. I have wet a line with about 8 or so but have met many more out on the water. I'm yet to meet a bad one (please note I have never met Kerry )

Get along to the next meet and greet and put some faces to names and maybe link up with a few new mates to fish with
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Ive lost count but i'd have a guess and say somewhere between 75-100?
    A rough count of ausfishers ive "fished" with is 28 ... foxy

75 - 100 aye, thats alot, is this in pm's or actually meeting them and havin a yarn? i think you take the cake for this poll Fox.

Well with the M&G comin up soon we should see alot more members meeting members, but no ones gonna meet me cause i wont be goin.....

Cam
    Australian Native Fish Vids
    Specialize in Terapontida's, Perches, Cods, Gobies & Gudgeons

at finding_time ( Ian ).....

Interesting little poll going here.

I am in a position where I have been a member of Ausfish since it's inception and attend just about every M & G going, boaties markets, rod building, 4 x 4 events and more....

How many in person have I met... lost count, but tried to do it just for this poll... over 200... and counting................

Yes, Brian, they are a little different than most anglers , but haven't met a bad one yet. ( OK, maybe one or two dodgey ones... )

Cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

stumbled across five so far.