Thread: left over prawn head and stale garlic bread patte.

left over prawn head and stale garlic bread patte.

Take a quantity of cooked whole prawns of your preference, shell and eat the prawns saving the shell parts and the heads. set aside in the fridge.

On a different night order pizza in a deal with a garlic bread and drink of choice.

eat the pizza and drink the soft drink, save the garlic bread and the pizza crusts.

In a blender of food processor, blend up the prawn heads and shells until a thin paste with a little water...... add the garlic bread and piza crusts and continue blending till a smooth paste.

Turn out into a plastic food conatiner.........At this time the "mixture" should look and smell like some sort of party dip or patte....... I would not recomend eating it .

It is best if the plastic food container is nearly full to the top, put the lid on and freeze.

I have found this works as an excelent burley for bait fish, bream and so forth.

to use it turn the still frozen block out into a suitable burly container and chuck it over the side..........the burley container will need to be weighted as the block on its own will float........should last 30 to 40 minutes ( depending on size).

any old bread crusts cand be used, extra garlic can be added.

stay tuned for my "pilchard and left over rice surprise"

cheers

Re: left over prawn head and stale garlic bread patte.

Prawn Heads on the bbq,, brilliant stuff,

Now eat prawns, then with all the heads, pull out all the soft head bits from the head shell, ie pull the soft bits out with the little legs as one piece etc.

Chuck these on the bbq until crisp !!! Slat Pepper and lemon.. well does it get any better?

And yes im serious, these are tasty little morsels

cheers
    mike
    Tangles KFC

as if !!!!!!!!

Thats exactly what i thought until i tried them
    Tangles KFC

there awesome, ever been to a tepanyaki resturaunt?
    the way they where cooked was trick!. tastes like a prawn chip, just heaps better

You're all sick!!