Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck In ABT To All The Ausfishos

Re: Good Luck In ABT To All The Ausfishos

I like that Stevo.

Good luck in the ABT mate, and to all the other AFers. Hope Matt has acclimatised already. I'm sure you lot would have led him astray on Saturday night.

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

good luck everyone. Best tip is to enjoy it. Your not playing for sheep stations so just have a good time.
    I like the "Analysis Paralysis" line Steve. Good tip.

Cheers Roo.

Good luck to all you lucky buggers!! Have fun and run amuck!!
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    I like that Stevo.

Good luck in the ABT mate, and to all the other AFers. Hope Matt has acclimatised already. I'm sure you lot would have led him astray on Saturday night.

Cheers
    Paul
    hey paul, rain on the parade saturday nite, but yes friday nite was a 2.30am job, good to meet matt , top bloke,had a few xxxx and good laugh, small world , he works with a close friend of mine..we escaped to the masa shed just as the rain hit sat nite..
    deano..

try not to suffer ANALYSIS PARALYSIS.!!!! sometimes the good old basics with never give up is all thats needed.[/quote]

Steve thats bloody good! i believe it has happened to all of us at times.

I yes i would like also to wish all the Ausfishers who are entered into the ABT all the very best of luck with the results and have a bloody good time.

Cheers,
    John.

Got a call from Trev (Awoonga) tonight, he and Scott are at Faust at the moment.

The call was to thank me for ordering the wind that they are copping up there at the moment, 30 - 35 knots

It seems that the wind i copped up there, three weeks of it, 4th to 24th of Oct., have continued

What in the hell is it with this bloody wind we are getting??????

Anyway i hope for their sake and the other ABT competitors that it eases and allows them to at least enjoy the magnificent lake that Faust is

Cheers,
    John.

http://www.australianbarra.com.au/

Results so far, with only the Mondy round to go

Thanks Brian, always nice to pick up a tip off that site
    Interesting to see the Taylor boys boil their lures to make em swim better
    Hooly dooly
    Ben

mm squidgy soup... andy got in trouble this week, he tried freezing squidgies to see how theyd go in winter .. mum not pleased... hehehe

Maybe try some helium, will help them suspend!!!

Or maybe try something that swims better??? storm, berkleys', R2S, hard gig when your sponsored, makes you realise what great anglers those boys are....

Scott

F*#%^*# Slick Rigs!
    TT

Just had a quick look at results after 4 rounds (1 to go at Mondy this weekend) and Ausfishers are doing well:

In the individual results NAGG (Chris) is 12th and JEKS (Katie) is 19th.

In team results Katie and her mum are 10th and Chris & Matt (Barraboss) are 12th.......

The Taylor boys are killing everyone!!

Not sure who else are Ausfish members....................

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    Just had a quick look at results after 4 rounds (1 to go at Mondy this weekend) and Ausfishers are doing well:

In the individual results NAGG (Chris) is 12th and JEKS (Katie) is 19th.

In team results Katie and her mum are 10th and Chris & Matt (Barraboss) are 12th.......

The Taylor boys are killing everyone!!

Not sure who else are Ausfish members....................
    stev b is there and he is sitting in 40th but if you look at the table there isnt much between the top few and really all it will take is a homer for stev at mondy and hes in the ball game again taylors are at the top but not that far in front also the matrix (Jason Wilhelm) who has been on ausfish from time to time and help a few of us is sitting in 5th so go the ausfish boys

and naggs caught the bigest fish at awoonga 106 but it doesnt show that in the table so not sure on that one but it is in the results oh and trev awoonga is also right up the top too so go get them fellow
    i got to say how good are those talior boys there just on fire and in touch with barra fishing will be good to see how they go at mondy though not sure on there
    knowlodge of the place i say there like johhny mitchell fish magnet and top anglers

Just got a text from the Taylor boys and JM. Cy won the Monduran round.

Taylor Brothers overall champions. And Southern Champions. Again.

A great effort.

Both placed 1st & 2nd Overall & Southern rounds.

At such a young age this is amazing.

Amazing also is the fact that they said they found the fishing tough in all of the rounds even though they won.

We might not see this again. Guys so young to win against a field where
    everyone is older. Then do it a few years in a row.

Congratulations Cy & Kerrin on your awesome achievements. You and your
    family must be so proud.

Cheers Lyndon & Kel.