Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: now this is a JACk!!

now this is a JACk!!

Well what can i say we finally got our hands on a 70 pluss cm jack a few afternoons back, she went 72cm and boy did she pull we have hooked ones this size before but have never been able to stop them when the jack was first hooked up i said no way are we going to get this fish "ITS ONE OF THE UNSTOPABLES YOU ALWAYS HERE ABOUT" but all went good and got her away from the structure and slid him in the net bloody awesome jack i will let the pics do the talking.cheers
    ps a few quick pics and she swam away green as.

Re: now this is a JACk!!

fanfrikkentastic!!!...you've lived up to your nicname ...what sort of lure is that???...and what do you mean by "swam away green as"???
    cheers for the piccies

Mrs Benno1

Nicely done JE. I knew it was only a matter of time. My good freind (you know which one) had one around 70cm cruise up for a look at his placcy recently too. Only a matter of time before a few start showing up.
    After all the ones we released in the past years there are bound to be some monsters in there.
    That's what I miss most about Brissy mate. Top pcs and good luck on your Northern trip coming up. Make sure you take some good pics of the Fingermark eh.

Richie

Lure looks like a R2Sea suspending shad 6-10ft??

Great action on em if it is. Nailed a few barra on the rockbars on em too.

Richie

nice fish again.
    If i could get paid the same to fish, sorry boss but i ......!

Richie. Looking forward to a few big fingermark in a few weeks stretch the braid out a bit test if my knots are up to scratch and if my reel can lock up enough lol.

Ben. Green as means still full of go and power and still got the fight in her, im sure someone will guess the lure .cheers

why not just say what type. No big deal hey.

jackall tn60. awsome stuff captin je, thats the biggest jack iv seen on this site. biggest creek jack of the year by far. im so so jelous , magic fish mate. you gotta show me how ya do it mate, im having trubble just getting a leagle one
    figjam :wink:

definatly looks like a jackall to me.

im right hay, or its one of the eco vibs or maybe the new tropic anglers, but im yet to see them so its just a gess there. yer tn for sure, i did not no bass go red
    figjam :wink:

Absolute horse extractor and on a lure too. Top work mate. Good luck topping that one!

that is a big jack, thats all i have to say speechless

Great jack, well done. We are all jealous. You've set your benchmark high now-RC

cheers guys was big fish its not hard to tell what lure it is, a tn 60 jackall there an expensive lure to donate.cheers

mate that's a horse of a fish! good job, bet he would have given the fight of a life time!