Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: now this is a JACk!!

Re: now this is a JACk!!

JE has always kept his spots to himself,I still remember when he first started to post, and many people advised him to keep the background "Neutral " so his turf wouldn't get hammered .
    Great fish JE,,, got to be proud of that one!!

PS keep the &@$7@rds guessing

Thats a nice fish there,be happy with that.,well done.

79,5cm jack 6kg(now thats a jack)

hey thats a bloody ripper mate! congrats!
    who cares where u caught it, its a trophy fish hey.
    but do yourself a favour and stop blocking out the background.
    im not saying u should give ur spots away, just have some water, a rock wall or as u said ur motor or bow in the background.
    people would be less doubting then.
    but in the end its a bloody awesome fish mate. and there r plenty of jealous people out there. and im one of them LOL! well done

Absolute Cracker Mate, top effort, how flexible are Jackalls, Bass & Yellas in the fresh, Flatties, Jew and apparently monster Jacks in the salty stuff!!! Good onya. I'll weigh in to say colour appears to be Blue Gill????? Cheers, Jamie.

So Jackextractor, you will be fishing NQ the same time as me, and you own a poly too. If you see another white poly come up next to you and follow you around all day dont be to alarmed!!!! I will be looking out for you!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAndy View Post
    So Jackextractor, you will be fishing NQ the same time as me, and you own a poly too. If you see another white poly come up next to you and follow you around all day dont be to alarmed!!!! I will be looking out for you!
    Haha i might just have to fish the crap spots in the days to put yous off and by night hit the good ones.lol

WOW! Well Done!

Dorado
    ...in case of emergency, take me fishing

mate i was just lookn through some older posts and saw your pic mate (couldnt help look after seeing your user name) man..... that is one beast of a fish a 70cm red devil.. its funny though i read through the whole thread and after posting a few pics of mine i had people saying i was fishing a land locked lake and blah blah.. well i now know the truth is these land locked lakes are really hard to catch anything in at all... i have put in hours and hours and im not hopeless when it comes to jacks.. have tried all kinds of methods and so far have hooked up once on a jack put it popped my leader...
    Once again mate still the best one i have seen on here and nice work mate.
    Nath.
    dont knock on deaths door... ring the doorbell and run... death hates that!!

Mate thats a horse in anyones language.....doesnt matter where is was caught.

Nath, might have to have a good look at marine mirage to beat that sucker....

Lol very old thread still doing the rounds, makes me think about dusting the rod off again.

Wow!! what a monster!! that one was DEFINATELY caught in the Pine river!!
    ALL the jacks up here are that big!!

Dan..

Deffs a Hinze dam fish
    "True Blue"

Dusting the rod off again?? so you just look at the forums these days extracter?? Or did you give up after this fish??
    I dont get what ya mean....... I have caught some great fish as well but my rods never get dust on them.....
    dont knock on deaths door... ring the doorbell and run... death hates that!!

im sure the Extractor put a post up last year of a 70cm fish he pulled out of the tide somewhere. ??So its not his first..
    Its a craker..

Quote Originally Posted by nathank View Post
    Dusting the rod off again?? so you just look at the forums these days extracter?? Or did you give up after this fish??
    I dont get what ya mean....... I have caught some great fish as well but my rods never get dust on them.....
    Probably referring to his "Jack" rod/gear

Mick