Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: now this is a JACk!!

Re: now this is a JACk!!

Oh yer ,now that's a Jack , well done.
    Beast

Quote Originally Posted by jackextracter View Post
    I got a few spots upnorth that hold big gts but stopping them is anther story on any tipe of gear there the size of small cars and thats not a lie they swim around with the sharks and eat the mackerel that are about 80cm long if anyone can stop them then you are are god.
    I have seen huuge GTs swim with sharks also.

Apparently they are one of the only fish that do swim with sharks..
    Seems they aint scared of anything.
    Try and nail one...look forward to the photos

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Bennywise View Post
    Nice one JE!!! How's the new Poly going?
    polys going great mate shes starting to see some good scales now its such a good thing when im in the bay and the wind blows up and i just smash it straight back in with only slight discomfort they handle the ruff stuff awesome and she gets along too for only a 604st am getting 40mph so thats good for that i thought.

Guys a jack fishermans spots are like gold everyone wants it but you fight to keep it to your self to prevent it turning to shit,i have about 20 good reliable jack producers spread from the sunnycoast back down to ballina and they were all found by putting in the hours over years and years, so i always keep them to my self and close mates, anyone should understand this, and i know a few keen jackos on here do, i spose yous will never know where this fish was caught 100% cause i would be giving away a good spot,the spot is a well knowen fishing spot but its the when and how what is the big question work these out and you will catch fish like this or be smoked lol.

ps. im not trying to prove anythink to anyone on here so i dont know why ppl have to try to do so.
    ps again, next time i boat another 60+er jack i will make sure the donk or the front part of the boat is in the pic, and mayby a little water also if your lucky lol.

Your mad. Stonker mate.

Do you reckon theres any Stonkers in the brisbane river? Deep, loads of structure, and loads of bait?

Well done JE. That is a fantastic fish and have seen fish myself up to the 60's cm mark but that fish is a monster at over 70cm, I bet the adrenilin was at its peak when he came boat side.

To those who are looking to de-flate a true trophy fish, whats wrong with you, its from a river mouth, in a boat there nothing wrong with the brag mat, why not just enjoy seeing that fish like this do exsist and hope that one day you too will have a fair crack at one.

I have Jack spots, you will probably have them too and I can assure you the ones I have I am not going to share, and you never no mine might be yours

Good stuff JE look forward to the next post mate
    Nath

JE, forget the doubtors mate, keep them pics comming, they,re all jealous as hell just like me, but credit must be given where credit is due, and you deserve it this time for a great jack like that.
    If i could get paid the same to fish, sorry boss but i ......!

JE has copped (unfairly) a bit of 'criticism' from people on this site over the years, yet he has consistently posted good Jacks. He isn't someone that came out of of nowhere and started posting big fish, but has posted for several years and each year his fish get better - sounds like a guy that puts in the hard yards and plenty of hours to find the good fish.

Awesome fish and something most of us can only strive for. Keep posting the big ones - keeps me inspired!

Marty

Thats a beast of a red devil JE, Awesome capture, especially on a lure, you have big balls throwing them things around, as expensive as they are! Great to see it went back. Keep up the great posts.

im sorry i said creek jack, it was just a gess as i no ya like to fish eatuarys. any chace a could get a hint as to where just one of the 20 jack spots ya boasting about. my heads spinning with that one ya got.
    figjam :wink:

nice jack JE i can't wait to catch one this size!!!! Did you upgraid your hooks on the jackal?
    thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by samburley View Post
    nice jack JE i can't wait to catch one this size!!!! Did you upgraid your hooks on the jackal?
    thanks mate.
    yeah put some vmc on it hey the normal ones bend out to much

unbelievable land based...

the truth is out there!

Keep the pics coming, only dont hold the fish out so far, it does look poxy and those fish are good enough anyway, onya

You can see the marine carpet in the bragmat pic. Unless JE carries a piece of carpet to the local jack lake then I'd assume he was on a boat.