Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: now this is a JACk!!

Re: now this is a JACk!!

Dids, My point is jst enjoy the post, people have bn picking at it since it was posted, wat lure, the brag mat, and wat location! The thing i love is there is still a huge jack around stalking lures!

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd degree View Post
    Its a cracker alright, Nice work!

The Nerang is the home of the horses IMO.

Cheers

Jim
    Home of the horses is the Tweed I reckon Jim.

sssshhhhhh
    i have changed my mind that isnt a jack its a snapper

Righto i may have had a few too many of keithy's favorite sherberts last night when i posted that comment. But i dont agree with grilling a bloke (not only on this thread but all threads) when he states something about his capture. I have seen and heard of a few 70+ fish caught in river systems throughout the goldy So its not an impossible feat.

As for Petes theory it may have some legs to stand on but if JE says it was caught in a river system then thats good enough for me. I do belive that fish caught in land locked lakes should be stated as being so. There are that many Land locked lakes in SEQ that it would not be giving away spots in saying it was caught in one.

In saying all that its still a cracker fish and well done to JE and his mates on a awesome capture.

Whytey
    If you wish to learn more about reading and getting the most from your Lowrance units or learning more about fishing with artificial baits I will come out in the comfort of your own boat for one on one coaching. Please call for more information.

Haha say what you like guys its an open bored ,no harsh feeling to me thats forsure all i know is i will be pulling 90+cm fingermark in a week and a half times.cheers

top jack mate i'd love to crack that 70 cm barrier and as creek vermin said on a lure you'll do well to top that. awesome job top jack

Quote Originally Posted by jackextracter View Post
    Haha say what you like guys its an open bored ,no harsh feeling to me thats forsure all i know is i will be pulling 90+cm fingermark in a week and a half times.cheers
    Hey JE,
    First of all, that is a f%^king monster well done mate.... Are you going back to Hinchinbrook again? Looking forward to your report.
    Keep em guessing about ya jack.
    Marty.

Thanks bloke, yeah back to the good old faithfull hinchenbrook island need to get some more footage together to complete my vid im puting together got a heap of good smokages and big fingers being hooked and caught already going to give out from townsville a bashing to ive got my fingers crossed the lutjanis gods are kind again this year, cheers.

I would love to see some footage of some big fingers... been way to long since i got mine.
    Maybe you could post a little footage in the video section when ya get back.
    Marty.

U get any spots for big GT's extractor...??

Great fish mate, well done!

Im geed, happy happy days ahead mate looking forward to this kind of stuff but bigger this year i got even better gear this year to stop the monsters i lost last year keep your fingers crossed hey.cheers

Can't wait to see some finger footage extractor. Get some of those bities eatin the finny's as well... Wish I was back there too mate, but savin hols and brownies for the gulf next may..... Get some good pics and leave the lucinda girls alone..
    Cheers. Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_P View Post
    U get any spots for big GT's extractor...??
    I got a few spots upnorth that hold big gts but stopping them is anther story on any tipe of gear there the size of small cars and thats not a lie they swim around with the sharks and eat the mackerel that are about 80cm long if anyone can stop them then you are are god.

Quote Originally Posted by Creek Vermin View Post
    Can't wait to see some finger footage extractor. Get some of those bities eatin the finny's as well... Wish I was back there too mate, but savin hols and brownies for the gulf next may..... Get some good pics and leave the lucinda girls alone..
    Cheers. Keith
    Haha i will be defently only seeing the girls up there for a night then leaving them behind one thing about them bush girls is they love us brissie guys and want to come home back to brissie with us, there so easy lol they must get bored up there nothing to do but drink haha, i spose thats good when we go up ,na i got a heap of footage now will try and put some up over the next few days of us being smoked and straighting jig heads, if not when i get back ,should plan a trip next year when we head up its a great place.cheers