Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: CruiseCraft Appreciation Thread

Re: CruiseCraft Appreciation Thread

Some great looking boats guys,I will upgrade to a newer one some day.
    There must be some other older cruise craft boats to show though?

Cheers Craig

If you always do what you've always done
    You'll always get what you've always got

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneC View Post
    The tabs certainly make a good boat great... Just being able to level everything out with the touch of a button is a beautiful thing. I did have to modify the ladder a little bit to accomodate the tabs, after all of my you beaut ideas I ended up settling on a couple of cheap door stoppers to stop the ladder extending all the way to the transom, thus missing the port tab. All for the princely cost of about $2, so I was happy.... do yourself a favour and get the tabs, worth every cent!!!
    I put QL Tabs on my boat instead of lenco / Bennets..because of the boarding ladder situation.

here a re some pic's of my 685,& previous 625

pinhead,who put the tabs on your boat& how much did they cost approx,i reckon i need a set on mine as well

contact grand marlin on here...Pete supplied and fitted them..he does a top job..cannot recommend him highly enough

Quote Originally Posted by 095rat View Post
    here a re some pic's of my 685,& previous 625
    nice boats Rat...
    cheers

So Heath when did you cross over to the dark side of 4 stroke ownership? How have you found the difference?

About christmas time mate. Has made a big difference to the boat. Seems to keep the hull in the water more improving the ride even more. Though when I get to about half a tank I get a bit of slap until I trim it in a bit.
    Fuel consumption.. WHOA! Uses about half of what it used to. Still calibrating my fuel flow but early figures indicate 21 - 27L /h @ 4000rpm doing 48 - 50km/h... which is sensational. Quiet, smooth and plenty of punch.

Very happy with it.
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

I thought you were a cat when i read that name,

Catfishkid, mine is around 30 years old , and obviously the "tangalooma wrecks" make a good backdrop great minds think alike,mines been fully recarpeted, new trailer, 6oFour stroke , and does handle some fairly untidy sea really well. It's a CruiseCraft Rogue
    Video piracy is stealing?
    I wouldn't steal a car, but if a buddy rang me up and said, "Hey man, just got myself a brand new kick Ass Monaro, you want me to burn you a copy?"
    Well 'shit yeah"

I was going to go the QL's but got my mind changed to Lencos. They work very well, so I am happy, the ladder mod was simple and cheap enough although I would be interested to see how the QL's go. My advice came from the factory as they said they had mainly fitted Lencos to CC's with good results, and I am not one to mess with a proven thing.

I am not supporting Lencos over QL's as I just dont know what performs better, just saying that I am happy with my Lenco's and would recommed them if people are thinking of putting some tabs on. But they probably all perform similarly.

Shane

Quote Originally Posted by darkside View Post
    Catfishkid, mine is around 30 years old , and obviously the "tangalooma wrecks" make a good backdrop great minds think alike,mines been fully recarpeted, new trailer, 6oFour stroke , and does handle some fairly untidy sea really well. It's a CruiseCraft Rogue

Thats a nice looking rogue mate,they were a solid old boat and have really stood the test of time.

Cheers Craig

So catfishkid, just wondering which one in the avatar is your wife

Cheers
    Noiseworks
    "Queenslander!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Noiseworks View Post
    So catfishkid, just wondering which one in the avatar is your wife

Cheers
    Noiseworks

You have to love the danish backpackers on fraser island.The pic was taken during this years fishing comp.Now I have to get the wife to diet and exercise and maybe she could look like those girls(Im going straight to hell for that one).

Cheers Craig

Thanks Shanec , spoke to cruisecraft yesterday & they said you can't fit QL tabs to the later model cruisecrafts because of the foam filling of the hull,they recommended lenco's at $2,200 fitted.