Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: CruiseCraft Appreciation Thread

CruiseCraft Appreciation Thread

Following the success of Jabba's Seafarer thread and the popularity of my previous post I thought why not.. I'm more than happy to start the ball rolling..

2008 Cruisecraft Outsider 625
    L4 200 Mercury Verado

Only ten hours so far, but im working on that...

See if you cant tell why I named it what I did..

Keep them rolling Cruisecraft owners..

Tony

Re: CruiseCraft Appreciation Thread

All the best...

Those CC Outsiders are a great looking boat...

Here is my baby,she is a mid eighties Reef Ranger,130hp saltwater series yamaha(87 hrs when I got her now 102 hrs).
    Live bait tank,outriggers,rocket launcher etc...
    She had a furuno gp32 gps and navman sounder,Currently fitting new raymarine A60 combo unit,will leave the furuno for a backup gps.
    I only got her fairly recently,but she is a great boat and have already had her out in some pretty ugly conditions and she handled them with ease.

Cheers Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Jabba_ View Post
    All the best...

Those CC Outsiders are a great looking boat...
    Fully agree Jabba!

Cruisecraft Outsiders LOOK great!

Ian
    Alcohol doesn't agree with me, but i sure do enjoy the argument!!!

the boats may be good but I can attest that one of their dealers is not the best to deal with...but I really should thank him now..made me look around for another boat.

Gee you're a cheeky bugger Greg

just honest Rhys..I liked the OUtsider..had put a 5k deposit on a 575 then they stuffed me around...so I told em where to shove their boat ..got my 5k back and bought another boat. As I said..good boat but they sure can turn you away from the deal very easily.

Nice looking boat Craig,
    She is in great condition for mid 80's. Very tidy

Yeah Pinhead, it sucks when dealers can leave a bad taste in your mouth from a good product. Been there before on other products I've bought.

Tony

[quote=fourfingers;919833]Nice looking boat Craig,
    She is in great condition for mid 80's. Very tidy

Thanks mate,I did my research and for the budget I had I decided the reef ranger was what I wanted,then I set about finding one.
    I found this one down in port macquarie,Drove down to chek it out and then bought her home to brisbane,have been very happy since,just have to convince the wife of the value.Might be easier to stop the tides i think

Cheers Craig

Quote Originally Posted by fourfingers View Post
    Following the success of Jabba's Seafarer thread and the popularity of my previous post I thought why not.. I'm more than happy to start the ball rolling..

2008 Cruisecraft Outsider 625
    L4 200 Mercury Verado

Only ten hours so far, but im working on that...

See if you cant tell why I named it what I did..

Keep them rolling Cruisecraft owners..

Tony
    Like your name Tony - very appropriate!

I had my heart set on a outsider after going out in Bill Cortens 625 ,but after looking around setteled on the sea leagend

Quote Originally Posted by The-easyrider View Post
    I had my heart set on a outsider after going out in Bill Cortens 625 ,but after looking around setteled on the sea leagend
    They are a nice boat too. I was considering the sea legend 6m before I bought my last boat. 575 outsider.

Taken me a while to get off my butt FF...

Outsider 685 + Yam F250A +Alloy skid trailer (with some mods) & now one month old. Pic is on the way back from Musgrave, in “ cruise’n ” mode. Come fishing time the camper covers are ditched.

Looked at the legends too Easyrider, amongst others, but for us the CC ticked more boxes than the rest, and the build quality is exceptional (and local). Only 17hrs up ATM but appreciating every minute... Getting my head around the Furuno gear still (used to Raymarine), but I’m lurving this more & more too.

Was a suzy man, but the 250 HaHa is certainly a very nice donk, and surprisingly economical at the sweet-spot of 37-3800 rpm , 20-22kn SOG @ 1.4/1.5km/L (from memory). Will do some speed/fuel trials thru the range when I have a few more hrs up, but she sure has some poke.

PS...Ian, yes, they are a great looking boat - cheeky man

Just wondering if there are any new additions to the CC owners and if they'd like to comment. Or maybe I'm just bored on a rainy day.....

Can't fault them at all.
    Have had my 600 Explorer for over 6 years now & still smile when I hop in the thing.
    The boys at the factory and the dealership (Wynnum Marine) have been great.

A pic of the boat with the new donk on the bum.
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM