Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: CruiseCraft Appreciation Thread

Re: CruiseCraft Appreciation Thread

I smiled when looking through this thread when I saw one of the sponsored links advertising in the midst of it all was "Our Chiro".
    CC good looking (even in beige) just wish the front end was a bit sharper on rough days when going along. Happy when we get there though as very stable at rest. Very forgiving hull for an ordinary driver like me.

Did have a 625 Explorer until only recently when I upgraded to KC2400. Had had quite a few dealings with the Nichols Boys at the factory during my time as a CC owner and was over the moon with their back up and support.

Nathan

Just read Wags thread about his new baby, and what a rig.
    Not that im biased.
    Anyways thought Id try ressurecting this thread.

Thumbs up Re: CruiseCraft Appreciation Thread

Tony and others fortunate enough to be CruiseCraft owners:

You might like to consider hooking up with Team CruiseCraft - they hold brilliant on-water days for families, compete in selected tournaments etc etc. Have a look at teamcruisecraft.com.au to learn more.

Current one is my third - previously had a side console Fisherman and an Explorer 500. Now pilot a fully kitted Outsider 625.

And why a CruiseCraft?

If you ever find yourself skpping back in from 100km east of the mainland, or short-cutting the Amity cutting on a crappy day, or taking one over the top, you'll know the answer to that question.

At the other extreme, as a leisurely family cruiser - she's absolutely magic with outstanding stability, practicality and build quality.

Yep I'm unashamedly a big fan and have put my money where my mouth is three times.

(Oh, and with a gorgeous wife who is a ferry master who is currently doing her Masters 5 marine ticket, that's not just a bloke's opinion).

Kind regards
    Daff

Tony and others fortunate enough to be CruiseCraft owners:

You might like to consider hooking up with Team CruiseCraft - they hold brilliant on-water days for families, compete in selected tournaments etc etc. Have a look at teamcruisecraft.com.au to learn more.

Current one is my third - previously had a side console Fisherman and an Explorer 500. Now pilot a fully kitted Outsider 625.

And why a CruiseCraft?

If you ever find yourself skpping back in from 100km east of the mainland, or short-cutting the Amity cutting on a crappy day, or taking one over the top, you'll know the answer to that question.

At the other extreme, as a leisurely family cruiser - she's absolutely magic with outstanding stability, practicality and build quality.

Yep I'm unashamedly a big fan and have put my money where my mouth is three times.

(Oh, and with a gorgeous wife who is a ferry master who is currently doing her Masters 5 marine ticket, that's not just a bloke's opinion).

Kind regards
    Daff

Thanks fourfingers, been meaning to do this for some time.

1st CruiseCraft was a Regal 506, great boat had for 2 years but needed to get bigger so got the CC Seametre 600, both were '86 models. This one has got a 200 EFI Merc, galley and seperate head. Heaps of room and handles nicely.
    Foot controls from the hardtop too.

Jeffrey

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERDAFF View Post
    ...You might like to consider hooking up with Team CruiseCraft - they hold brilliant on-water days for families...
    Hi Daff, sounds like I'll see you over at Peel for the Team CC day on the 22nd? This will be our first attend, unfortunately for the last one we had something on.

If any other Ausfish CC's are attending, say hello. I think I put my baby up on page 1 or 2, otherwise she's the burgundy trim model in the attached. Maybe we can rally a few for a 'mini' Ausfish CC M&G? We will be overnighting at Peel, unless if it's a strong SE'ly then maybe Tangas or the Sandhills & then over to H/shoe bay bright & early, so if you see us, say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey_h View Post
    ...CC Seametre 600, both were '86 models. This one has got a 200 EFI Merc, galley and seperate head. Heaps of room and handles nicely.
    Foot controls from the hardtop too.

Jeffrey
    Looks in great condition Jeffrey. You can't beat a stepped hardtop/saloon for a weekender can you.
    cheers
    Brendon

Talking Re: CruiseCraft Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gofishin View Post
    Hi Daff, sounds like I'll see you over at Peel for the Team CC day on the 22nd? This will be our first attend, unfortunately for the last one we had something on.

If any other Ausfish CC's are attending, say hello. I think I put my baby up on page 1 or 2, otherwise she's the burgundy trim model in the attached. Maybe we can rally a few for a 'mini' Ausfish CC M&G? We will be overnighting at Peel, unless if it's a strong SE'ly then maybe Tangas or the Sandhills & then over to H/shoe bay bright & early, so if you see us, say hello.

Looks in great condition Jeffrey. You can't beat a stepped hardtop/saloon for a weekender can you.
    cheers
    Brendon
    Yes mate, will be there in Myorca with bells on and TGO (The Gorgeous One) - looking forward to catching up with all other TCC participants. And many thanks to those other folks getting there early as well to assist "claim" a stretch of beach. Kind regards. SUPERDAFF
    SUPERDAFF

Quote Originally Posted by gofishin View Post

cheers
    Brendon
    I hope to get there. I seem to have a free schedule on the day, it will be fun!

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

You're right Brendon it is a great set-up, walk into the saloon, full headroom in the cabin. We have done overnights lately to Tangas, Peel (in that photo) Logan River and Seaway. Was to do this weekend at the 4 Beacons area but I think the weather is getting windy.

So what's the m&g on the 22nd, is there other info on it?

Not booking anything for Xmas just going everywhere for a few days at a time, stay in the water, like Seaway, Fingal, Bribie and Moreton bay, should be great.

Jeffrey

Jeffrey,

http://www.teamcruisecraft.com.au/generalevents.htm

I may be around after all. Work is slowing toward the end of the year.

Cheers,
    Wags

Attachment 53099 Attachment 53100

Looks like we will be in for the m&g as well, hope to see you all there and feel free to say hi.
    Tony

It would be good to say hi but we need to know who's who, how about a photo of your boat ect? Mine is in the avatar and a few posts ago on page 7.

CC Seametre, blue on white, 3/4 hardtop, 200 Merc EFI.

A bit of wind forecast for the day but hope it settles by then.

Jeffrey

The wind will be a Northerly, so Horseshoe Bay should be glass.

See you there!

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.