Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 181
  1. #91

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    yes 2 days of work left today and tomorrow and im off to get the packing down damm your right nath impossible to sleep this close out 1.30 am awake and thinking fishing damm this ibd

  2. #92

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    13.15 to 1.25 in the arvo


    Crap the moon is only up for ten minutes!

    Well I think I have culled the lure selection to about 100 for the weekend. then again that could change it has every afternoon this week ; and I have had to sample some of this port while in the shed and on here .

    Four more sleeps! The moon thing has got me worried

    ahh so you are coming daryl... dont let the moon thing worry you. at least you will be off the coast for a cuple o days, see you friday nite....
    deano...

  3. #93

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    yes 2 days of work left today and tomorrow and im off to get the packing down damm your right nath impossible to sleep this close out 1.30 am awake and thinking fishing damm this ibd

    im sleeping fine simon, not letting it get to me this trip, only a short trip,but in january might be different when im aiming at a week...

  4. #94

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    yes 2 days of work left today and tomorrow and im off to get the packing down damm your right nath impossible to sleep this close out 1.30 am awake and thinking fishing damm this ibd

    IBD


    Funny I slept well last night, but woke up right on sun up so my body clock is tunning into Barra mode.

    We are all but hooked up ready to go just the few small things to go in and we are away, and I must not forget the hat .

    I know as the week progresses I will be wired come friday I will be like a pelican in a bait shop.....

    Come on Saturday

  5. #95

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    IBD


    Funny I slept well last night, but woke up right on sun up so my body clock is tunning into Barra mode.

    We are all but hooked up ready to go just the few small things to go in and we are away, and I must not forget the hat .

    I know as the week progresses I will be wired come friday I will be like a pelican in a bait shop.....

    Come on Saturday
    hey nath any word from brian...????

  6. #96

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    Hes home today mate

  7. #97

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    I know what your saying Nath.......I get up through the night for a different reason....To have a slash......Trailer wheel bearing day today....at this time will be leaving anytime after midnight Friday night....want to call into Foxies for some lollies....so it will be a slow trip..Coffee stop and Brekky at Howard.....not sure what time Foxie opens for business.....C U Saturday morning with bells on....Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  8. #98

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    Bloody hell - you guys are killing me!

    After three straight donuts (and still four weeks away from my next trip) I'm getting excited at your preparations!

    Already looking forward to your reports and chompin' at the bit to get my rig onto the water again...........this IBD is rampant!!

  9. #99

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    Hey Whitto....Foxies generally opens around 8.30am....have a safe trip mate.

    Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

  10. #100

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    Thanks Paul.....Buy the time I pull up here and there, will leave about 3 in the morning.....much easier on the gear driving the goat track at night....Thanks Mate
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  11. #101

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    Bloody hell - you guys are killing me!

    After three straight donuts (and still four weeks away from my next trip) I'm getting excited at your preparations!

    Already looking forward to your reports and chompin' at the bit to get my rig onto the water again...........this IBD is rampant!!
    Sorry Pete know what your saying.....that 4weeks will go soon enough....Will be looking at those I must visit spots and our usual haunt's......hot already at Strathpine, looking for the same hot weather at Mondy.....I suspect Monduran is suffering from Rotting Vegetation syndrome and possibility of Turn over....but it's a big place...Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  12. #102

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    Good night Chris.

    GET SOME SLEEP OR YOU WILL BE SCARRING THE ROOS AGAIN LET ALONE SPOTTIN MONKEYS

    I managed about 2 hours sleep ......... left Sydney at 4am on the nose
    a nice safe trip & not a monkey to be seen
    i hope this is an omen ........ but it rained from Sydney all the way to the the boarder ..... where it stopped
    mind you it rained last night
    caught up with Obi-wan last night .... just to get him out from under the bed ( boarder line depression after the 3 weeks of doom at Faust)

    all good .... He'll be right

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  13. #103

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    I managed about 2 hours sleep ......... left Sydney at 4am on the nose
    a nice safe trip & not a monkey to be seen
    i hope this is an omen ........ but it rained from Sydney all the way to the the boarder ..... where it stopped
    mind you it rained last night
    caught up with Obi-wan last night .... just to get him out from under the bed ( boarder line depression after the 3 weeks of doom at Faust)

    all good .... He'll be right

    Chris
    Glad to hear you didn't collect any damage this time and made it in one piece.
    Mondy Muster CD's are under the counter at Foxies.
    Dave
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

  14. #104

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    Hey Whitto, FYI Foxies opens @ 07:00 on Saturdays, bakery is open @ 06:00 good Pies and Coffee.
    Safe trip and good luck.
    Cheers, Pete.

  15. #105

    Re: IBD The Big Build Up

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    I managed about 2 hours sleep ......... left Sydney at 4am on the nose
    a nice safe trip & not a monkey to be seen
    i hope this is an omen ........ but it rained from Sydney all the way to the the boarder ..... where it stopped
    mind you it rained last night
    caught up with Obi-wan last night .... just to get him out from under the bed ( boarder line depression after the 3 weeks of doom at Faust)

    all good .... He'll be right

    Chris
    chris..good to see you made it to the sunny state whithout any dramas, just make sure your boat and gear is locked away safe down there in briz thieves ville...see you for a beer fridy nite...im off for an arvo of melb cup beers.....

    dave see you also friday nite..... cant wait...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us