Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: IBD The Big Build Up

Re: IBD The Big Build Up

OK here we go into the final week of the big build up restless nights mind ticking over with thought of trips of the past ... I settled my nerves a little tonight with a nice Jack, but what do you fella's do to keep the mind at a bay so sleep come easy?

Heres a couple of pics from tonights session.......

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    you just make sure there is some stuff left at ######## for me too hey have you tried the new stiffy lures yet chris not the boeny bream but the 110 diver or the 130mm diver im keen to look at getting one or 3 of them and wond ered how they went or has any else used them yet just out of curiousity and enjoy ya drive up ill cya on the staurday morn we arrive then and gather talk a little and you can try a stien lager and see what ya reckon
    I had them with me at Mondy & Awoonga ........ Used the twitch bait a little bit - much like a bomber ......... but we were doing so well on the plastics that all HBs were forgotten
    They are worth having .... 1 or 2
    F-ing Kiwi beer ........
    Yes .... we will see you at Mondy

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    OK here we go into the final week of the big build up restless nights mind ticking over with thought of trips of the past ... I settled my nerves a little tonight with a nice Jack, but what do you fella's do to keep the mind at a bay so sleep come easy?

Well ..... I should be in bed , Cant even knock over a few liquid sedatives
    My week went so fast ....... & I only just finished organising everything

I'm thinking a 3am start

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Nice Jacks there Nath
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Good night Chris.

GET SOME SLEEP OR YOU WILL BE SCARRING THE ROOS AGAIN LET ALONE SPOTTIN MONKEYS

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Got Him.....Thats proberbly the bugger that did u the other day.....now thats a Jack....yours Deano is a tad smaller but a Jack none the less...well done Lads.....Cheers
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Yeah cheer Whitto he was a nice one did you see the 70 cm one in the salt section now thats a big fish.

Gee mate I am not sleeping a wink I am so amped for this trip I will probablyleep the first 2 days there

Nath

Yeah cheer Whitto he was a nice one did you see the 70 cm one in the salt section now thats a big fish.

Gee mate I am not sleeping a wink I am so amped for this trip I will probablyleep the first 2 days there

Nath
    Yeah I did...what a beauty......hopeing to have a crack at that before Christmas or soon after.....not long know...Cheers
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Hey fellas, does anyone know or can tell me where to find the moonrise times for this coming weekend..?????

Try this link Deano,

http://www.thelunartimes.com/Austral...ustralia_.aspx

and scroll down...........

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    Try this link Deano,

http://www.thelunartimes.com/Austral...ustralia_.aspx

and scroll down...........
    thanks pete, saturday rise 13.15...mmmm think might be bit late for this little ducky....set at 1.25..in the arvo...does the moonset have any bearing on fishing
    as the rise does..???

Not sure what effect the moonrise had but my best ever barra result was all day fishing during a full moon period......

BTW Saturday's moonrise is 1.15pm (early afternoon) and setting at 1.25am very very early on Sunday morning.......(24 hour clock)

Good Luck Guys......hope you all have an awesome trip!! Looking forward to the reports, albeit with the shakes!! Bloody IBD!!!
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Good Luck Guys......hope you all have an awesome trip!! Looking forward to the reports, albeit with the shakes!! Bloody IBD!!!
    Cheers Kim.
    yes it will be a good nine days i reckon and no rocky orad to try still dammm
    thats ok ill just have to go and buy one of rob and kelly
    unless stev b no hows to cook it
    lol

Cool Re: IBD The Big Build Up

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    thanks pete, saturday rise 13.15...mmmm think might be bit late for this little ducky....set at 1.25..in the arvo...does the moonset have any bearing on fishing
    as the rise does..???

13.15 to 1.25 in the arvo

Crap the moon is only up for ten minutes!

Well I think I have culled the lure selection to about 100 for the weekend. then again that could change it has every afternoon this week ; and I have had to sample some of this port while in the shed and on here .

Four more sleeps! The moon thing has got me worried

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............