Thread: 120

Quick report due to being quite tired....
    Aaron and I went up to Tinaroo Dam just after lunch due to a very heavy night the night before. I knew as soon as I arrived the area we were going to target, so off we went.
    I managed to get a couple of hits on soft plastics before hooking up solid to a nice sized fish. It had me in trouble at one stage when it ran under the boat with my rod deep in the water trying my best not to break the rod. All it needed to do was jump and my rod was going to be in pieces....
    Aaron was filming the last part of the fight on the video camera, which I will watch shortly. I netted the fish and placed it on the brag mat and had called it for a 120 which it was. I was pretty chuffed so released the fish. The lure had hooked in the side of the jaw on the outside, and I am pretty sure that it hooked on the second hit.
    Shortly after I caught two more small barra on both HB’s and plastics worked slow
    Being quite tired we headed off, with the wind picking up momentum
    Cheers
    Matt

Re: 120

she's perdy...congrats!!!...what sort of lure is that???...what combo were you using???
    cheers for the piccies and report Matt...awesome fish b

Mrs Benno1

Matt, You are unstoppable! Whenever I see a thread from you I'm always expecting to see fish of this quality (not the rats you showed us the other day).

Cheers, Andrew

No pressure but

Matt ...... Well done yet again! One awesome lady.

Those runs under the boat or around the motor really get you going ........ as you said - "one jump = all over, red rover"

Now .... one final thing , Please make sure you pack that mojo - as there seems to be a short supply down south

cheers

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

No wonder your tired.....That is a magnificent fish Matt....well done AGAIN
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Great fish Matt, know wonder you look pleased. You certainly are consistant. I hope you get to post the video as I am sure there are many of us would like to see it.- cheers RC

Good work Matt. I can understand why you're tired!

How do you get so much time to fish? Every day or two there seems to be a new report complete with pics of a monster. I'm green with envy!!

Regs

Pete

Nothing better for curing a hangover MattJ. 120 seems to be the flavour of the month. Looking forward to your next report mate.

When I come up next, I’ll bring all you boys up some Truth Mats, 120max just doesn’t cut it anymore – especially in Tinaroo.

nice fish bud.

looks fit and skinny.
    must have given it to you!

Again Matt, you are killing me.
    Congrats on another top fish, 120cm, that is bloody big in any ones books.

cheers
    brian