Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Casting comfort?

Re: Casting comfort?

Im also barefoot, unless im fishing off a jetty in winter.

Cam
    Australian Native Fish Vids
    Specialize in Terapontida's, Perches, Cods, Gobies & Gudgeons

Smile Re: Casting comfort?

Not me, I have been using crocs for about 2 years and couldn't go back. They are cool, comfortable, self draining, have excellent grip in the boat, provide reasonable sun protection, offer some protection against pointy things and are ok in the mud when you are chasing liveys.

I will be getting another pair when these wear out.

The cheaper, rip off versions look just as good. I am sure there is another thread in that conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post

i'm glad that you own some footware

Chris

Never know when you might get a wedding invite mate, thats when the good double pluggers come out of the cupboad!
    Just got to find them under the banjo, illicit moonshine sill, possum skin hat and all the other clutter Ive got in there.
    Hang on, one of my 27 cousins just told me he saw them in the XD wagon Im wrecking for parts out the front yard, phew, thats lucky, now Ive got something to wear to work on monday for that concrete pour.

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Never know when you might get a wedding invite mate, thats when the good double pluggers come out of the cupboad!
    Just got to find them under the banjo, illicit moonshine sill, possum skin hat and all the other clutter Ive got in there.
    Hang on, one of my 27 cousins just told me he saw them in the XD wagon Im wrecking for parts out the front yard, phew, thats lucky, now Ive got something to wear to work on monday for that concrete pour.
    Well kiss my grits ya'll
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO