Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Casting comfort?

Re: Casting comfort?

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    We cant were shoes mate, the callouses on our feet are to big from kickin NSW butt in the last 3 state of origin series.
    yes wiping the floor again just to easy
    i also like the little seats up the front since i had one of them i can cast for ages and my back feels ok havent hooked a fish while doing that yet but im sure novemeber will provide

OK, moveing away from the ridiculously easy, yet strangely satisfying, bagging of the cockies, where can I get a lean seat in Briz Vegas for the quinny, any one know what they cost??
    Bias boating have them ( there is one at virginia , slacks creek & tingalpa)

Springfield one costs $50 seat , Seat mount $19 , Adjustable Post $65 & deck base $38 ....... Then it will cost you about $20 for bolts etc

if you are going onto a ply floor ..... Reinforce it with a aluminium plate underneith

Cheers

Chris

PS ...... I'll ignore the cocky line
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Yeah, after a big day on the water standing up the bow, the feet get bit weary, and make the next days fishing, standing up the bow again, a bit interestin at times.
    Ive been thikning about the lean seat for a while now, but dont know if it will affect my casting if im in that half resting position.

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Bias boating have them ( there is one at virginia , slacks creek & tingalpa)

Springfield one costs $50 seat , Seat mount $19 , Adjustable Post $65 & deck base $38 ....... Then it will cost you about $20 for bolts etc

if you are going onto a ply floor ..... Reinforce it with a aluminium plate underneith

Cheers

Chris

PS ...... I'll ignore the cocky line
    Another couple of months mate and you will be up here, then after 20 years you will almost be a cane toad

Im looking for one that will slot straight into the post hole Ive got now in the hornet , on the bow. Best I don my going out pluggers and toddle off to bias tomorow after work for a squiz I spose.

Yeah, after a big day on the water standing up the bow, the feet get bit weary, and make the next days fishing, standing up the bow again, a bit interestin at times.
    Ive been thikning about the lean seat for a while now, but dont know if it will affect my casting if im in that half resting position.
    They have a slight lean built into them ..... & as long as you get the adjustable post ........ its quite good

I have to say ..... I generally use it only when motoring around on the leccy - You are not in a really good position for casting & striking .......... Lyndon would have kittens

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Check out Northside Marine on your way through Brian.........God I hope the Cockies turn up next year to play.....Ahhhh I remember the days when they were almost competition....Ahhhh Well here's hopeing
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

I reckon they would be great after a big night on the Piss

Another couple of months mate and you will be up here, then after 20 years you will almost be a cane toad

Im looking for one that will slot straight into the post hole Ive got now in the hornet , on the bow. Best I don my going out pluggers and toddle off to bias tomorow after work for a squiz I spose.
    Never a Cane toad ........ just a relocated cockie

You can just by an adjustable pedestal & the seat ....... That would set you back $120-180 according to the cattledog

i'm glad that you own some footware

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Check out Northside Marine on your way through Brian.........God I hope the Cockies turn up next year to play.....Ahhhh I remember the days when they were almost competition....Ahhhh Well here's hopeing
    Didn't you hear ...... blocker , sirro , jack , clyde , daley , benny & co are coming out of retirement . - - - couldn't do any worst

Chris

PS ..... Whitto - did the twisties turn up?
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Nothing today Chris.........Lets see what Monday brings

Whitto .... They were sent on Wednesday .. So yeh Monday probably - Cobb & Co dependant

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Whats the term.......Snail Mail....Monday for sure

Maybe Monday..... everything slows down once they hit the border Chris, except on thing, KANGAROOS!!!!

Nath

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Maybe Monday..... everything slows down once they hit the border Chris, except on thing, KANGAROOS!!!!

Nath
    Nath - I saw 2 Qld roos quickly accelerate to around 110km/h last month ...... with a little help from the Prado & trailer
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

yeah mine all came from bcf and it fitted my mounts fine as i didnt have floor mounts i have a plate that sits on the bench seat with a hole in it and the lean seat fits it perfectly