Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

Now you talking Chef Chris

Better remember to pick up enough wood from up the dam this time. Don't want Nagg running around the camp looking for stuff to burn at 4.00am
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    hey chris, does matt actually know what he is in for..????surely he will have a drink, after the southerners remark ,,mabe his fishing atire consists of a well ironed SKIRT..??????pleats and all..
    Red rag to a bull - or green & gold stiffy to a barra - -

i'll leave it to Matt

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    great plan, long walk from the fire to the kitchen this time me thinks.....
    Might be the go Deano ....... frying pan / bacon & eggs - loaf of bread (BBQ sauce)

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    Better remember to pick up enough wood from up the dam this time. Don't want Nagg running around the camp looking for stuff to burn at 4.00am

We better get the locals to deliver a load of timber
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Hey boys,

I will be out there on the Sat nite for a Xmas party for the MASA crew. I have brought my own shackles!! the wife and kidsare coming.......home early for me But I am tryyying to sneak up for a fish with you all at some stage on that weekend, but I am earning desperate brownie points leading up to the ABT roadtrip.

See yall around then.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    We better get the locals to deliver a load of timber

i will bring a little to get us started, then same as sept grab some up the dam....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Hey boys,

I will be out there on the Sat nite for a Xmas party for the MASA crew. I have brought my own shackles!! the wife and kidsare coming.......home early for me But I am tryyying to sneak up for a fish with you all at some stage on that weekend, but I am earning desperate brownie points leading up to the ABT roadtrip.

See yall around then.

Steve
    good on ya steve, you might be able to sneek down just for one beer,..or mabe see you on the dam....
    deano..

Hey boys,

See yall around then.

Steve
    Be good to catch up on Saturday night mate. Could you bring the Muster CD's with you and I'll copy them onto the laptop. Save you burning another set and mailing them to me.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    Be good to catch up on Saturday night mate. Could you bring the Muster CD's with you and I'll copy them onto the laptop. Save you burning another set and mailing them to me.
    Dave
    Deano,yeah I could sneak down for 1 beer I spose....not T.E.D though..strictly XXXX.

Dave, I have actually burnt a few....but I will bring some up...thats a good Idea, we can burn them there too.

cheeers steve

Deano,yeah I could sneak down for 1 beer I spose....not T.E.D though..strictly XXXX.

Dave, I have actually burnt a few....but I will bring some up...thats a good Idea, we can burn them there too.

cheeers steve
    I'll bring the blank discs. You have done enough.

Deano,

Yeah mate I will have a social beer. Trust me, you don't want to see me drink heavy, just does not stay down too long these days (I was just all hype hehe). But am really looking forward to catching up with you all.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Barraboss View Post
    Deano,

Yeah mate I will have a social beer. Trust me, you don't want to see me drink heavy, just does not stay down too long these days (I was just all hype hehe). But am really looking forward to catching up with you all.

Matt
    So what is a Social beer ........ isn't that when you get into the most trouble I'd rather a Social beer than an Unsocial one I think thats called RALPH!

Cheers

PS ..... Two weeks till I start my trek north
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Barraboss View Post
    Deano,

Matt
    yea matt, im hearin ya on the heavys, might leave them at home this trip,and stick to the goldies, though the odd turkey might show up ...a clearer head this trip too try and nut out a couple of fish..

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    So what is a Social beer ........ isn't that when you get into the most trouble I'd rather a Social beer than an Unsocial one I think thats called RALPH!

Cheers

PS ..... Two weeks till I start my trek north
    not long chris, just put a new motor guide on freds boat and a new deck, all gear ready,apart from a couple of extra hooks n stuff..cant wait,....