Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

Hi all i decide to keep a daily check on when i will next hit mondy and awoonga and it is 25 days to go before 8 days of pure fun and no work bring on the novemeber barra fishing and a few bass too if so be it oh of course mondy trout
    iyd say that will be my last trip until bub is born . unless i get to duck up at christmas for a few days then i reckon i might be lucky to escape for a day or too just after bub is born has anyone seen the new map and is it easy to put the info into your gps

Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

hey simon, do you have a powered site for your trip???? if so we might go un powered and just charge the leccy of a leed if that ok...only be sat nite...
    deano..

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    hey simon, do you have a powered site for your trip???? if so we might go un powered and just charge the leccy of a leed if that ok...only be sat nite...
    deano..
    yeah we have a powered site for sure so no probs who is coming josh i gather
    i will taking it easy saturday and having a good crack sunday saturday ill go ut for a look but go hard from sunday on

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    yeah we have a powered site for sure so no probs who is coming josh i gather
    i will taking it easy saturday and having a good crack sunday saturday ill go ut for a look but go hard from sunday on
    josh not coming this time little bub due that week,, the fred is coming this time..be there friday evening..quick trip but hey gotta do it..thanks deano..

Yeh ... we have a powered site at the Muster area ....... need to stay away from the nomads

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Yeh ... we have a powered site at the Muster area ....... need to stay away from the nomads

Chris
    are you there friday nite chris..??? no it wont be a late nite

Powered site, there 8th for a fun, fishy and relaxing 16 days will fish depending on who comes up for the weekend on the sunday. saturday I intend on building a nice camp for my family, then fish hardish for around the whole trip

Keep a eye out if for us if your non powered over the time feel free to wander over for a chat (beer) and a re-power of the leccy battery. Most know the hat but I will have a flag up with yamaha on it.

To all travelling safe journey and hope to see you there

Nath

Nath, have you booked a seperate site for the hat mate????

16 days of camping and fishing, man, I could only dream....

hehehe Yeah mate we need plenty of shade.....

ah the barra no work issuse to deal with doesnt get any better then

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    are you there friday nite chris..??? no it wont be a late nite
    Yeh , we should be there mid afternoon ......... set up camp & go for a quick fish for hopefully a sunset bite ( I've ordered the same conditions )

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Powered site, there 8th for a fun, fishy and relaxing 16 days will fish depending on who comes up for the weekend on the sunday. saturday I intend on building a nice camp for my family, then fish hardish for around the whole trip

Keep a eye out if for us if your non powered over the time feel free to wander over for a chat (beer) and a re-power of the leccy battery. Most know the hat but I will have a flag up with yamaha on it.

To all travelling safe journey and hope to see you there

Nath
    Nath ..... are you at Mondy for the whole 16 days ?

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

yeah mate I will have my wife and billy lids there so will lap up the saranity

Nath

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Yeh , we should be there mid afternoon ......... set up camp & go for a quick fish for hopefully a sunset bite ( I've ordered the same conditions )

Chris
    we wont be there till 7pm ish...so just sat & sundy fish for us...good work on getting the conditions, another thing i have to learn to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    yeah mate I will have my wife and billy lids there so will lap up the saranity

Nath
    Good Stuff Nath ....... Hopefully the fish will play ball

Chris

Did you mean Serenity or insanity ( which you get from the kids)
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO