Classifieds

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 158
  1. #106

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Now you talking Chef Chris

  2. #107

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Better remember to pick up enough wood from up the dam this time. Don't want Nagg running around the camp looking for stuff to burn at 4.00am
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

  3. #108

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    hey chris, does matt actually know what he is in for..????surely he will have a drink, after the southerners remark ,,mabe his fishing atire consists of a well ironed SKIRT..??????pleats and all..
    Red rag to a bull - or green & gold stiffy to a barra - -

    i'll leave it to Matt

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  4. #109

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    great plan, long walk from the fire to the kitchen this time me thinks.....
    Might be the go Deano ....... frying pan / bacon & eggs - loaf of bread (BBQ sauce)

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  5. #110

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    Better remember to pick up enough wood from up the dam this time. Don't want Nagg running around the camp looking for stuff to burn at 4.00am

    We better get the locals to deliver a load of timber
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  6. #111

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Hey boys,

    I will be out there on the Sat nite for a Xmas party for the MASA crew. I have brought my own shackles!! the wife and kidsare coming.......home early for me But I am tryyying to sneak up for a fish with you all at some stage on that weekend, but I am earning desperate brownie points leading up to the ABT roadtrip.

    See yall around then.

    Steve

  7. #112

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    We better get the locals to deliver a load of timber

    i will bring a little to get us started, then same as sept grab some up the dam....

  8. #113

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Hey boys,

    I will be out there on the Sat nite for a Xmas party for the MASA crew. I have brought my own shackles!! the wife and kidsare coming.......home early for me But I am tryyying to sneak up for a fish with you all at some stage on that weekend, but I am earning desperate brownie points leading up to the ABT roadtrip.

    See yall around then.

    Steve
    good on ya steve, you might be able to sneek down just for one beer,..or mabe see you on the dam....
    deano..

  9. #114

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Hey boys,

    I will be out there on the Sat nite for a Xmas party for the MASA crew. I have brought my own shackles!! the wife and kidsare coming.......home early for me But I am tryyying to sneak up for a fish with you all at some stage on that weekend, but I am earning desperate brownie points leading up to the ABT roadtrip.

    See yall around then.

    Steve
    Be good to catch up on Saturday night mate. Could you bring the Muster CD's with you and I'll copy them onto the laptop. Save you burning another set and mailing them to me.
    Dave
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

  10. #115

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    Be good to catch up on Saturday night mate. Could you bring the Muster CD's with you and I'll copy them onto the laptop. Save you burning another set and mailing them to me.
    Dave
    Deano,yeah I could sneak down for 1 beer I spose....not T.E.D though..strictly XXXX.

    Dave, I have actually burnt a few....but I will bring some up...thats a good Idea, we can burn them there too.

    cheeers steve

  11. #116

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Deano,yeah I could sneak down for 1 beer I spose....not T.E.D though..strictly XXXX.

    Dave, I have actually burnt a few....but I will bring some up...thats a good Idea, we can burn them there too.

    cheeers steve
    I'll bring the blank discs. You have done enough.
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

  12. #117

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Deano,

    Yeah mate I will have a social beer. Trust me, you don't want to see me drink heavy, just does not stay down too long these days (I was just all hype hehe). But am really looking forward to catching up with you all.

    Matt

  13. #118

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraboss View Post
    Deano,

    Yeah mate I will have a social beer. Trust me, you don't want to see me drink heavy, just does not stay down too long these days (I was just all hype hehe). But am really looking forward to catching up with you all.

    Matt
    So what is a Social beer ........ isn't that when you get into the most trouble I'd rather a Social beer than an Unsocial one I think thats called RALPH!

    Cheers

    PS ..... Two weeks till I start my trek north
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  14. #119

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraboss View Post
    Deano,

    Yeah mate I will have a social beer. Trust me, you don't want to see me drink heavy, just does not stay down too long these days (I was just all hype hehe). But am really looking forward to catching up with you all.

    Matt
    yea matt, im hearin ya on the heavys, might leave them at home this trip,and stick to the goldies, though the odd turkey might show up ...a clearer head this trip too try and nut out a couple of fish..

  15. #120

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    So what is a Social beer ........ isn't that when you get into the most trouble I'd rather a Social beer than an Unsocial one I think thats called RALPH!

    Cheers

    PS ..... Two weeks till I start my trek north
    not long chris, just put a new motor guide on freds boat and a new deck, all gear ready,apart from a couple of extra hooks n stuff..cant wait,....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us