Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Are you dumping on me

Yes Nath .... We are camping! ( next to the 08 muster area) .......... i know , I know ...... we needed power

We just need to set up our speak easy / fire ...... away from the plebs

Chris
    yessss, looks like a fair crowd, be there fri nite,,,,but making the boss coffee each morn till then so might even get there thusday nite....

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Are you dumping on me

Yes Nath .... We are camping! ( next to the 08 muster area) .......... i know , I know ...... we needed power

We just need to set up our speak easy / fire ...... away from the plebs

Chris
    You say we Chris... I gather the lovely Mighty Whitey will grace us with his presence....in that case we will have to have a fire so we can all gather around and hang off his every word on how to encourage Barra to the lure and shit like that while testing the temperature of a beer or 6........For some unknown reason I predict u will out fish MW @ Mondy
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    You say we Chris... I gather the lovely Mighty Whitey will grace us with his presence....in that case we will have to have a fire so we can all gather around and hang off his every word on how to encourage Barra to the lure and shit like that while testing the temperature of a beer or 6........For some unknown reason I predict u will out fish MW @ Mondy
    Mate ..... I can tell you right now - MW will be not only outfished next month ....... He wont even see a barra ... let alone land one!!!

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Thats the fighting spirit I like to see.....It will be good to see u both again

Mate ..... I can tell you right now - MW will be not only outfished next month ....... He wont even see a barra ... let alone land one!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Thats the fighting spirit I like to see.....It will be good to see u both again

Because he wont be there ......... But Matt (Barraboss) will be ...... in preparation for the ABT tour
    I'm picking Matt up from Brissy on the Friday morning ...... & we then drive to Mondy , Awoonga ....... before starting the ABT at Teemburra -

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Ah nice Chris another face to a name then. Hope you guys have a ball in the ABT, I know you will!

So Saturday night beer and snacks round the campfire

Nath

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Ah nice Chris another face to a name then. Hope you guys have a ball in the ABT, I know you will!

So Saturday night beer and snacks round the campfire

Nath
    yes sounds like a plan well see if the boys can keep up with jae lol

Gotcha Chris it will be good to meet Matt

OK it looks like im in...as soon as I get approval from the minister of war & finance....

Working overtime on her

I will most probably be flying solo, so if anyone is looking for a piece of the action but has no boat, let me know....or you guys can just call me nigel

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by mikooh View Post
    OK it looks like im in...as soon as I get approval from the minister of war & finance....

Working overtime on her

I will most probably be flying solo, so if anyone is looking for a piece of the action but has no boat, let me know....or you guys can just call me nigel

Mick

Good on ya Mick ...... This might be the biggest thing since the Muster

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

its ok mikooh i will be on my own as well in my boat but i like it that sometimes that way if i want to have a break i can or if i want to fish all over the place i can that way i dont disapoint the passenger

Is there any long range for cast for the month of november ? hehe as if it will make any difference but it would be nice to know.....

Nath, what you dont know wont hurt you mate.
    Screw the weather, its like ya missus, un-predictable, likely to change direction at the blink of an eye and you cant control it, dont even try bro.

Are you are a wise man Brian..... The difference between Hi pressure and Low pressure is how long I get away from the lady and you can garantee there's alway a storm front when you get home..... lol

Thank god she dose not read Ausfish or there might be a freak tornado!!!!!

Wink Re: love that size

[quote=NAGG;912609]
    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post

480 is so sweet ...... enough room to fish 3 - awesome with 2
    ( including a sun lounge) ......... love that size

chris

It's not the boat in the fish it's the fish in the boat that matters