Classifieds

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 158
  1. #136

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Dr good whats that?

    Looks like a turn up much like the muster of september. Oh what fun... Hey greg I will have plenty of space for you to roll a swag under the tarp or mine swag will be set up for passers by so your welcom to it. not long now lads yeeehaaa

    Nath
    Thanks Nath.....Ill take u up on that...saves me putting my Dome up for one....Thanks for that......Dr Good.....Hahn Premium Light for $22.95 a carton at Liquor Land.....Hhmmmm very noice...well I like it anyway
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  2. #137

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Thanks Nath.....Ill take u up on that...saves me putting my Dome up for one....Thanks for that......Dr Good.....Hahn Premium Light for $22.95 a carton at Liquor Land.....Hhmmmm very noice...well I like it anyway

    Lights mate, your not watching your figure are ya??



  3. #138

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Thanks Nath.....Ill take u up on that...saves me putting my Dome up for one....Thanks for that......Dr Good.....Hahn Premium Light for $22.95 a carton at Liquor Land.....Hhmmmm very noice...well I like it anyway
    hey whitto just to wet the whistle nath and dean fished the bank spot and i fished my river spot me one jack 41 cm in the middle of a storm and i belive last i heard dean and nath one each in the 30 to 40 cm range and we alll lost a few good ones as well i had one hook and fought him towads the boat and as useall the jack new where the other line was and tangle enought that he could pull away from the hook never mind that was my last session before the mondy trip the boat has been stripped today and im now setting all roads and checking all lures to make sure there up to scratch i have organized my mobile boat mechinic to come and service the boat and trailer the thursday before we go and fuel and im set

  4. #139

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    fishing sounds slow at the moment Simon, Pete62 has a report up.

    Im pretty sure Pete4 is back today, be interesting to see how he and Kyle went



  5. #140

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Lights mate, your not watching your figure are ya??
    I believe Brian.....U have to be an Athlete to battle the Mighty Barra....so Im doing my bit to be as sharp as should the occasion arise.....in the mean time the old XXXX Gold is never too far away
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  6. #141

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    hey whitto just to wet the whistle nath and dean fished the bank spot and i fished my river spot me one jack 41 cm in the middle of a storm and i belive last i heard dean and nath one each in the 30 to 40 cm range and we alll lost a few good ones as well i had one hook and fought him towads the boat and as useall the jack new where the other line was and tangle enought that he could pull away from the hook never mind that was my last session before the mondy trip the boat has been stripped today and im now setting all roads and checking all lures to make sure there up to scratch i have organized my mobile boat mechinic to come and service the boat and trailer the thursday before we go and fuel and im set
    Imagine what they will be like when it gets hot......I will get up there to investigate the Red Devils
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  7. #142

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    fishing sounds slow at the moment Simon, Pete62 has a report up.

    Im pretty sure Pete4 is back today, be interesting to see how he and Kyle went
    yes it sounds like hard work that is for sure i say now the temp is on the way up that it will chagne it has been all over the place latey the weather its been the same in the rivers hard fishing 5 trips for 2 jacks been hard work even getting live bait or getting the red devils to take a lure but im always up for a challenge i tell ya i hanging for this one time will be on me and naths hand that is for sure but i have a plan and i think if i stick too it i should end up with some reward at the end of the week if not before and a fish will be a bonus

  8. #143

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    just the 1 each lads, hooked my first unstoppable one we were both amazed of the pulling power of the red devil he had no turn in him at all an the drag was locked!!!!

  9. #144

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    just the 1 each lads, hooked my first unstoppable one we were both amazed of the pulling power of the red devil he had no turn in him at all an the drag was locked!!!!
    heres the little uns...

  10. #145

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    just the 1 each lads, hooked my first unstoppable one we were both amazed of the pulling power of the red devil he had no turn in him at all an the drag was locked!!!!
    Nath what Reel where u using out of curiosity for the unstoppable Devil
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  11. #146

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    2500 Daiwa regal spinning reel I reckon I could have use a bloomin offshore reel he was not stoppin, you must get up here and try it Greg its alot of fun. Anyway off to get him now, I will let you know if I win

    Cheers Nath

  12. #147

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    We'll discuss it over a cold one at Mondy
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless



  13. #148

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    heres the little uns...

    Nath is so concerned , he's not letting go of those lip grippers

    Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

  14. #149

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Not me Dave, Im flogging the water the week end before you blokes.
    No worries Brian. Must of got my wires crossed.
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

  15. #150

    Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    heres the little uns...
    Nath, is it just me or is your hat getting bigger in that pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    No worries Brian. Must of got my wires crossed.
    I wish I was up Dave, so many faces to put a name to, ah well, its a long summer



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us