Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Map of Lake Monduran

Re: New Map of Lake Monduran

Have a good one Vin and Nav...remember travel light...it's less stuff to lose....I will be looking forward to your return report "The life and Times of Vin and Nav"...Keep safe Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Although Paul...What a sight it would be seeing the Chariot jetison itself of the island at the top end of the Basin.....Australia's Funniest Home movies stuff...unfortunatedly at your expense....just a thought I know it will never happen if u have anything to do with it
    Whitto, don't give Navi any more ideas

Cheers
    Paul
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Here's one last one for ya Kim (for now anyway) .

One time we were fishing up the back of Gympie trekking 6 Mile Creek chasing Mary River Cod. We decided to go cross country to avoid a dead stretch in the river. I was lagging behind a bit and Vin and Joe were 50yrds ahead of me. I saw them reach a farmers boundary fence and walk another 10mtrs along it to use as timber fence post to climb over it. When I got to the fence, it was only about 1.2mtrs high so I just straddled it. ¾ way through straddling it (beyond the backout stage) I saw a sign attached to the top wire that said ‘This fence is electrically char..……’ and that was as much as I got to read before I zapped my lefty. Immediately, I shifted my weight to the other leg in an attempt to break the current flow but all I managed to do was zap my righty. This ‘juggling’ act went on for a couple of seconds before I literally collapsed on the other side of the fence after loosing consciousness. Needless to say the boys found my attempted vasectomy rather amusing.

No more stories until I get back from Tinaroo – I don’t want to jinx myself further.

In fact Joe is the man responsible for our fishing obsession. Vin and Joe went to Uni so it’s been about 20yrs in the making. Joe will be our guide at Tinaroo. If you think we have some stories, Joe’s on the next level. He has done some crazy things AND lived to talk about them.

Anyway – thanks to all for the ‘blessings’, please remember to pray for us every night.

At least we not flying QANTAS!!!!!!!!

you couldn't script it any better could ya.....are your eyes still red from that one?
    cheers for the laughs. Roo.

Quote Originally Posted by black_sheep View Post
    ‘This fence is electrically char..……’ and that was as much as I got to read before I zapped my lefty. Immediately, I shifted my weight to the other leg in an attempt to break the current flow but all I managed to do was zap my righty. Needless to say the boys found my attempted vasectomy rather amusing.
    This would now explain a helluva lot. Gawd mate, if you want a simple V operation done......step aboard, I have bolt cutters.
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Oh Navi....that's priceless. I'm to shy to ask any further info on the incident?
    You both need helmet cam!!
    I don't know what I'm looking forward to most, the pics and report or tales of misadventure. Have a safe trip, my the fish gods be kind to you.
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Glad you all appreciated it!! Wasn't that funny at the time and yes Roo - it does explain my bloodshot eyes.

Kim - I can send you the photos if you have a decent zoom on your PC . Hopefully we will get some fishing done between all the mayhem.

Whitto - don't encourage Paul! He really doesn't want me driving the Ranger or on top of my rod abuser, rod tosser, cushion loser titles, I'll get the Ranger Danger title as well .

2hrs to knock off so this will probably be my last post until I get back.

Tight lines to all.

Navi, that is gold, I pissed myself laughing, and at the same time I shed a tear in sympathy, mind you, if it was one of my mates in your shoes, I would have done the same as the boys, its a cruel world out there indeed.
    cheers
    brian

It's not exactly in the Ball Tearer status but very near....more your Roasted Nuts....doesn't matter which way I look at it Im still wiping the tears away

SPoke to the boy this morning, and they have landed a couple of rats, and dropped some bigger fish, no mishaps as yet though!!
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by eotbmg View Post
    SPoke to the boy this morning, and they have landed a couple of rats, and dropped some bigger fish, no mishaps as yet though!!
    Ben
    A slow uneventful start...the Boys may have turned the Bad luck corner....how dull are their reports going to be now....Gee's

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    A slow uneventful start...the Boys may have turned the Bad luck corner....how dull are their reports going to be now....Gee's
    give em time Whitto ...... I've seen some fences around that dam + plenty of water to drop tackle into - Hey is it true that the story of the Titanic was really adapted from a Nav & Vin un- adventure

chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

I actually thought of the Boys the other day when the Qantas Jet played up or was it down

Quote Originally Posted by black_sheep View Post
    Here's one last one for ya Kim (for now anyway) .

One time we were fishing up the back of Gympie trekking 6 Mile Creek chasing Mary River Cod. We decided to go cross country to avoid a dead stretch in the river. I was lagging behind a bit and Vin and Joe were 50yrds ahead of me. I saw them reach a farmers boundary fence and walk another 10mtrs along it to use as timber fence post to climb over it. When I got to the fence, it was only about 1.2mtrs high so I just straddled it. ¾ way through straddling it (beyond the backout stage) I saw a sign attached to the top wire that said ‘This fence is electrically char..……’ and that was as much as I got to read before I zapped my lefty. Immediately, I shifted my weight to the other leg in an attempt to break the current flow but all I managed to do was zap my righty. This ‘juggling’ act went on for a couple of seconds before I literally collapsed on the other side of the fence after loosing consciousness. Needless to say the boys found my attempted vasectomy rather amusing.

No more stories until I get back from Tinaroo – I don’t want to jinx myself further.

In fact Joe is the man responsible for our fishing obsession. Vin and Joe went to Uni so it’s been about 20yrs in the making. Joe will be our guide at Tinaroo. If you think we have some stories, Joe’s on the next level. He has done some crazy things AND lived to talk about them.

Anyway – thanks to all for the ‘blessings’, please remember to pray for us every night.

At least we not flying QANTAS!!!!!!!!
    Ha Ha ha , I am picturing it now....and trying not to at the same time!!

Gives a new meaning to black balls....oh hang on....na its too easy!!

look forward to the reports fellas.

steve

SPoke to the moon bros. Starting to warm up a little and the fish are chewin. Both are off their Krispy's. All rods are in one piece and the boat is still a float
    Ben