Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: River to Reef fishing comp-Sunny Coast

Talking River to Reef fishing comp-Sunny Coast

Does anyone know if it's on this year?
    It's held in November at Kawana
    Had a look on the net and for the old entry site and cannot find anything.
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: River to Reef fishing comp-Sunny Coast

I did see it advertised in Bush'n'Beach... October issue.

Well at least I thought I did.

phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Hi Spiro. The comp is definitely on November 7, 8, 9. There are entry forms in Bush and Beach, and Fishing Monthly or download one of the net at www.rivertoreef.net Hope this helps you out

Scott

that link works....could'nt get it to work last night
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Criss- thought about it this year (knock nofrills off his cobe platform) but am Arvo shift Fri and Nights sat /sun. Bugger. Favour bank at work is allready in the neg!!

Might be able to do a morn sesh on the sat if scottynofrills wants to gaff my Fish? .

Cheers Scott

Does Scotty still fish

Last year there was talk of live weigh in only for estuary does anyone know if this is happening.

Mark
    FISHING FISHING AND MORE FISHING. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO?

at the moment Mark they have'nt got the use of the big tank like previous years. So there getting one made themselves. There still not sure but it looks as if the rules will be the same as last year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

scotty
    Ill be busy using two gaffs to get my fish in on that day .Ashlee said she will gaff your fish if you want but you will have to get her a cake as it will be her 8th birthday.

greg

i just dont post cause then scotty{reel scream} will get the poops and realise how bad he is and then he will prolly give up fishing and then cause he doesnt fish anymore he might as well go back to that state down south where he came from and then that will be bad for me bacause my missus says he is a alcoholic and if he leaves she wont have anybody worse than me to compare me with and she will be on my case.

so thats why i cant post much anymore.
    cheers scotty
    Last edited by nofrills; 06-10-2008 at 09:42 PM. Reason: bad speling lol

Quote Originally Posted by nofrills View Post
    scotty
    Ill be busy using two gaffs to get my fish in on that day .Ashlee said she will gaff your fish if you want but you will have to get her a cake as it will be her 8th birthday.

greg

i just dont post cause then scotty{reel scream} will get the poops and realise how bad he is and then he will prolly give up fishing and then cause he doesnt fish anymore he might as well go back to that state down south where he came from and then that will be bad for me bacause my missus says he is a alcoholic and if he leaves she wont have anybody worse than me to compare me with and she will be on my case.

cheers scotty

LMFAO - Scotty thats far enough then.

I am doing a sneaky tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by reel scream View Post
    Criss- thought about it this year (knock nofrills off his cobe platform) but am Arvo shift Fri and Nights sat /sun. Bugger. Favour bank at work is allready in the neg!!

Might be able to do a morn sesh on the sat if scottynofrills wants to gaff my Fish? .

Cheers Scott
    Scott.....I think Jay may have got the biggest cobe the year after nofrills if I remember right so he has already been knocked off (the platform that is)

I also think it was a bit bigger then the one he caught as well

Please don't move back down south cause nofrills won't have anyone to hang shit on if you do and he really will miss you .........but Clare won't

Nofrills .....that was pretty big sentence/story there... you were on a roll

Col

i remember them saying last year that bream and whiting will be live weigh in's only. Hopefully this year the weather will stay good unlike last year wht a shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Col_s View Post
    Scott.....I think Jay may have got the biggest cobe the year after nofrills if I remember right so he has already been knocked off (the platform that is)

Please don't move back down south cause nofrills won't have anyone to hang shit on if you do and he really will miss you .........but Clare won't

Col

nah mine was miles bigger.and i had to let jay catch that fish cause he said his dad is mean to him and when he hooks a big fish on his dads boat he takes the rod off him.

im on fire
    cheers scotty

Quote Originally Posted by nofrills View Post
    scotty

greg

cheers scotty
    Ahh you very funny mister . First of all thank Ash for the offer, and let her know that you will try not to miss her birthday next year due to fishing and that you still do really love her.

Obviously you were on the turps when you wrote this. 87 words in the one sentance. Pissed and babbling on as usual, with no-one else able to get a word in .

Cheers Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Col_s View Post

Col
    Yes true Col, sorry Jay.... must have got into my subconscious because Scotty NF is allways blowing his trumpet.

Cheers Scott