Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: River to Reef fishing comp-Sunny Coast

Re: River to Reef fishing comp-Sunny Coast

You guys lol.
    Hopefully the weather will be a bit friendlier than last year.

Cheers Troy

scotty

your not my friend anymore,I only ever played with you cause i felt sorry for you getting picked on by the other kids cause you look funny.So from now on please sit at the front of the bus where you used to.

scotty

Quote Originally Posted by nofrills View Post
    nah mine was miles bigger.and i had to let jay catch that fish cause he said his dad is mean to him and when he hooks a big fish on his dads boat he takes the rod off him.

im on fire
    cheers scotty
    I don't think so!

I better bring the hose around tonight and a pair of footy socks

Col

Quote Originally Posted by nofrills View Post
    scotty

.So from now on please sit at the front of the bus where you used to.

scotty
    Nah... will take the day off like i used to and hang out with your mum

Cheers Scott

hey chris dont know if anyone said this yet but entry form are available at allround angler at caboolture

Hey guys

Thanks heaps--- needed a good laugh and reading this sure gave me one.

Getting back to the fishing comp-- do you have to enter before or can you go up and enter there on the day.??? Do you guys have abit more info???
    Thought of being abit sick that week and would be a good run for the new boat.

Thanks Guys
    Ronnie

Ronnie, there has been an entry form in each days Sunshine Coast Daily this week. It says entrants can register from 4pm on the 6th and registrations and entry to the comp will close at 12 noon Saturday the 8th. But it also says number of entries is limited. Heres hoping my shoulder will be good by then, I'm having withdrawals.

Cheers
    Kezza

Thanks kezza
    What did yo do to the shoulder---Can understand the withdrawals. We have been without a boat for quite awhile now and last trip to the banks with brother john was awhile back now.
    Thought the boat would be here this weekend but because i told them i wanted the new 2009 motor they haven't got it yet so maybe next week.
    What else do you do if you're not fishing.???

Thanks for the info-- If I can talk hubbie into the comp and the boats here i might be right.

Cheers
    Ronnie

hey ronnie....i will drop you around entry forms this week(make shore the bickie barrell is full but) anchor is in so i will bring that 2.....some rocky road could speed the whole process up..................

hi lads,
    might be right for sat and sun, got to go to a meeting in town on friday, and have to see what the boss is working her roster should be out soon, or try and tee up a baby sitter
    scott's
    have you 2 got new handbags to hit each other with
    cheers
    dazza

Quote Originally Posted by tuna boy View Post
    hey ronnie....i will drop you around entry forms this week(make shore the bickie barrell is full but) anchor is in so i will bring that 2.....some rocky road could speed the whole process up..................
    Hey Bro-- Whoops Tuna boy

Rocky road only for Scotty and Col--- How about chocolate cherry slice instead ????

LOL
    Big sister Ronnie

I'll be there again this year is weather is workable. I dont think you'll need to worry about missing out on an entry as they cater for alot more fisho's than they usually get due to weather and stuff. look forward to catching up with a few more ausfishers this year see you all at the comp.

regards wadeo

Hey Wade how many k's per hour can you do? might just sit in your wake and follow you!!!!!lol
    I'LL give you a ring before, might catch up for a rumbo on the Thursday night?
    planning the next onslaught 6.5m Profish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Only have to threaten NF Scotty with violence and he bends over LMFAO x 1Billion. Sorry but day off and keeping hydrated.

Seriously thinking i'm getting sick(cough) for the Sat (all thats left) and might have to do a swap for the sunday( "can you work my sunday and i will do your tues") Not too many takers normally. Hmm... might have a second spewy by then.

Would be great to catch up with others, and shame NO F'N Frills LOL. Lets go get crabs .

argh. beer. mmmmmm. scuse. mmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie H View Post
    Hey Bro-- Whoops Tuna boy

Rocky road only for Scotty and Col--- How about chocolate cherry slice instead ????

LOL
    Big sister Ronnie
    I've had the rocky road and it's bloody great,,,,,addictive actually