Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Double or Nothing" hits DI- I see red

Re: "Double or Nothing" hits DI- I see red

Sorry to hear of the split but maybe the new freedoms will be good to you.

That weapon of a boat is slaying them again. Did I hear that some knocked back a trip with you. Fools.....Anniversary or not...Priorities I reckon are all wrong for him.

Great story and pic's as usual. I would not expect less from you.

Chris

What is the fishing term for getting back on the horse...Well mate you sure did that.

Regards

BilgeBoy

Hey Greg,
    Boat, weather and fish look awesome..
    I knew I shoulda come and jumped in the back of your boat when I saw your old man loading up at Budds... If you ever need someone to fill a spot.. I'm only round the corner.....
    Adam

Mate, looks like you had an absolute cracker of a trip, thats the best looking esky i have seen in a long time. I'm guessing travelling 325km that you went to the shelf and also a fairway north?

Once again, well done some great reds and other fish there!

Anthony

Well done greg & crew, good to see that your getting out again nail'n the Reds,
    Good to see that the RIPTIDE is doing the job for you
    Cheers Dave

awesome report mate!

SO sorry to hear about your tuff time... what doesnt kill you will make you stronger - and you will get there!

To finish on a positive note - I am so jealous of your fish you caught! Well done! I only dream of catching fish like that when I go out!

Regards,

Brad.

Greg- Time and fishing heals all mate. Went thru break and got back with all good after a long break.

Photo number 3? with your Dad is a classic. Should be the cover of something or framed in your bar.

Cheers Scott

A photo of the ''Lamprect Legends'' on the Awesome Riptide.

Another photo of Greg and another cracker Pearlie, these guys really do make fishing look easy. It was a pleasure be taken out given a fishing, boating lesson

Cheers Troy

Hi Greg
    Great fish mate gotta love those reds

If you don't mind me asking, how many litres of fuel for the trip? I have a similar size and style of hull with a 225 suzi just wondering what you are getting? I'm averaging about 1.3 klm/L on a trip like that.

Thanks, Warren.

Man they are some awesome fish. Greg you sure know your stuff, every time you post a report it,s full of BIG reds. I like most fishos have a dream to land just 1 fish that size. So if Iam ever down DI way my mtes and I will hit you up for a lesson. Well done and good luck which ever way your life pans out from now. Polky

Good on yah mate , chin up .

Mate they are massive Reds I can only dream off oneday catching. You definately live up to your ReefMaster name. Great photos from a great day out. Cheers, Darren.

Keep your chin up Greg, life goes on, look after the people you love and the things you love. Cracker reds mate, sounds like a good trip. Please don't tell me that you have stopped doing your section in the BNB, that would be a real shame. PS when are you going to release some of your fishing footage for the world to see, because I know you have plenty.

Hi Greg, Yes those break ups are tough. Great fish mate, your help with Reds was used and I have had good results since, all the best
    Wayne

Greg,

Mate that is pure gold well done, i only dream about Reds.

Cheers made my day!

MAD!