Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Monduran Trip

Thumbs up Re: Monduran Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Im guessing you were at Monduran on the weekend Trev....Thats one reasons I try to get up there during the week....just to try and Di..kh..d proof my time up there....sometimes it even works

So Whitto I am guessing you won't be there this weekend

Re: Monduran Trip

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    So Whitto I am guessing you won't be there this weekend
    I love your thinking Dazza......There is no way...far to many people for me mate.....all bays will be Gay Bay this weekend...although there is always a hidey hole somewhere.....Have a great weekend and good luck if your competing or not
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

There is a meet and greet at Johns landing. I might go that way I think, chase the little red barra.

The bees are thick in B Bay that's for sure.......we have fallen victim to the invading hordes more than a handful of times. Apparently two smoke engines, loud noise and bad banjo music do not put the barra down .........yes thats it Those Monduran Barra love Banjo music... And the more smoke engines the better..

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Hey Brian ........ After your Awoonga trip using plastics , please let us know if change your opinions on leader

Chris
    Mate, in a ludicris sort of way, I hope Im back here next week sprouting the virtues of twisted over straight leader, at least it will mean I have seen a fish.
    Big water, no experience there, weather looking crap, full moon crowds, should be great, cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    There is a meet and greet at Johns landing. I might go that way I think, chase the little red barra.
    Yeah had a look at that thread looks like a fair old roll up going....should make for an interesting weekend if it's anything like the Muster

Brian - Just remember to drive straight past Mondy....no matter how great the urge is to turn right!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    Brian - Just remember to drive straight past Mondy....no matter how great the urge is to turn right!!!!
    Pete, I THINK I can do it, but Im a bit worried the old ute will be on auto pilot and who knows what will ahppen lol.

Nah, she'll be right, choof off tomorrow arvo after a short day at the slave pit, head up, get an early night, then see what happens Sat mornng, looking forward to some new ground, besides, I can allways call in on the way back Monday for a quick fix of timber bashing

Red face Re: Monduran Trip

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Mate, in a ludicris sort of way, I hope Im back here next week sprouting the virtues of twisted over straight leader, at least it will mean I have seen a fish.
    Big water, no experience there, weather looking crap, full moon crowds, should be great, cant wait

Yeh good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    My thoughts on Monduran....As jason says uneducated fish...they must be.. We fished a bit in "B"... Boats boats and more boats... lost count of how many boats in there but there fishing etiquette leaves a lot to be desired... We where tied up to a tree fishing a point not only did they travel between us and the point they fished it as well... And when a fish was caught ... like bees to a honeypot...
    We found a nice little technique to deal with those that feel the need to troll between you & the point being fished ........... while they are still a distance away - start casting towards them ....... we found that they very quickly worked out what we were trying to do ............. If they didn't they risked a lure landing in their boat
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    We found a nice little technique to deal with those that feel the need to troll between you & the point being fished ........... while they are still a distance away - start casting towards them ....... we found that they very quickly worked out what we were trying to do ............. If they didn't they risked a lure landing in their boat
    Made no diff...Tried that....

Pete, I THINK I can do it, but Im a bit worried the old ute will be on auto pilot and who knows what will ahppen lol.

Nah, she'll be right, choof off tomorrow arvo after a short day at the slave pit, head up, get an early night, then see what happens Sat mornng, looking forward to some new ground, besides, I can allways call in on the way back Monday for a quick fix of timber bashing
    Rain , wind 25 Knots plus...pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    Made no diff...Tried that....
    Unbelievable Trev ......... I know its not in your nature , but surely you let a few F Offs go
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Have a Great Safe Trip Brian.....Look forward to your report...Cheers Whitto

I'm sure you'll be OK Brian ........ best of luck with the trip

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO