• Kurrimine Beach Base M&G

9 25.71%
  • Mission Beach Base M&G

26 74.29%
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Townsville Fisho's - NQ Fisho's Lets Take on Mission or Kurrimine Beach

Re: Townsville Fisho's - NQ Fisho's Lets Take on Mission or Kurrimine Beach

Quote Originally Posted by major-defect View Post
    I've booked in for the saturday and sunday nights.It'll save any hassles after a drink or 2 or 3 and the pool will keep the kids entertained.SCAREY PAINTBALL!!!
    be good to catch up again Paul, maybe another 25kg spanish for you

Daz

Guys I have Just booked at The Mission Beach Hideaway Holiday Village in a Villa, for me and the missus and the boy. It is pretty well priced as well only cost $340 for the three of us.
    We arrive on the 23th and will be leaving on the 26th so a couple of days fishing will be had.

Now I need a couple of deckies. They usual suspects will need to let me know asap and comfirm they are coming by booking accomadation. Corey, Dan and Scott the first two getting back to me has a spot.

If anyone can help out with some marks that would be really good aswell as i have none at all and could really do with a couple just as starters.

Cheers Rod....

Yeah it will be nice to catch up Daz and if I could get another big spanish again that would be great.Sounds like you've got a fair sized mob coming down.Hey rod it will be good to catch up with you again too,I suppose the little fella is a handfull by now.

Paul,

It will be be to catch up and have a few beers again last time was a bit of a et down with the fishing however a bad days fishing is better than a good day at work. The biy is getting to be a bit of a handful yes. He is off to prep next year. But I am glad that we have a boy and not a girl as I dont know what i would be like when they got older and started bringing their boy friends home.

Hopefully you will be able to swing a bt of that local knowledge my way.

Cheers Rod....

Rod I'm sure there will be plenty of talk about where to fish on the friday night while we inhale a few beers.Yeah it can't be to much longer before the boyfriend thing with the girls starts[i need a shotgun].

a good mate that was going to be a deckie just brought a boat and will be at the M/G with it, so now i may have a spot if anyone needs

Daz

So far only Brett and I from Townsville have committed.

I think its about tme the rest of you lads got off your arse and committed to this bad boy and I need a deckie or two aswell.

Cheers Rod....

We're booked into cabin 2o.

We are in 21

I will be booking in somewhere shortly, hopefully they've still got cabins available, if not, I guess I'll be sleeping in the tent.

But I might need to stash my gear in someone's cabin if thats the case, just for security, all I want to keep in the tent is my sleeping gear, everything else will stay locked in the car, but things like rods etc, wont fit.

Dave (Alchemy) and I are now booked into one of the en suite villas for the three nights. Should be good.

Good to see a few of the Townsille Fisho's taking up the challenge.

Scott I should have some extra room for gear etc. Depending on who from my family goes or doesn't I might have a spare couple of beds (if you can handle a bunk)???

Will find out shortly and let you know....
    Fillet and Release Squad

Its OK now, thanks for the offer, I've booked myself into a cabin.

Seeing how I'll be the only one in it, there's room if anyone wants to share.

Mate like i said hit Dan and Corey up I am sure they will want somewhere to stay.

Next Question do you wanna deckie for me?

Cheers Rod....

Yeah mate, I'll take that deckie spot.

Don't mind who shares with me actually, its only somewhere to sleep, I doubt we'd be spending much time just sitting around the cabin. If one of the Cairns boys needs somewhere to sleep, that would work out OK for the TSV blokes, I'll be able to sabotage their gear whilst they sleep....lol, a few strategically placed nicks in their line would be sufficient I think.

Next question, is their anyone in Townsville that has a small tinny they would like taken up, I suspect their would be a few muddies to be caught too. I'd take mine, but the trailer is in need of an overhaul, so I'm limited to local trips only.