Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Yalta Owners Club-aka-Roll Call

Re: Yalta Owners Club-aka-Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by WildFishExpeditions View Post
    You can sleep 2 people in the bunk, comfortably is borderline. it depends how big you are I guess. I have slept in it solo a few time. I am 6'1" and i can do it fine, so the cabin is over 6ft long, but as you say, some of the cabin space is given up for the huge deck space. For the amount of times you are realistically going to sleep 2 people in it, i wouldn't let that put you off, as it can be done sure.
    Thanks wildfish. Sounds fine. We are looking for a combo fishing and family cruising. I'm 5'10" and wife less, so should be okay. Children will probably take it and I'll be on the cockpit floor anyway!

Sent from my XT1580 using Ausfish mobile app

Free Membership

yeah should be ok. there isnt much head room up the pointy end, but you can live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtom View Post
    Hi to anyone who has a Yalta 2200 fisherman. What is the space like in the bunks? Is it long and wide enough for 2 to sleep comfortably? I can't find any specs on bunk length. I know they have a massive cockpit, but wondered if that meant the bunks are short?

Sent from my XT1580 using Ausfish mobile app
    Me and the mrs used to sleep ok in my old 555 Yalta. Same size cabin as the 2200. Trick was to sleep with your heads astern.

Bit of an update on the new boat with some pic's.
    Yalta craft 2200 fisherman , 150 Suzuki, Redco sportsman trailer alloy guards mags and spare, toilet , trim tabs , deck wash , SS Targa with rocket launcher, full clears, Vinyl wrap, Garmin 7410 with G2 vision charts , Garmin 750's with TM260 1KW xducer, GME VHF and Radio, Boat Latch ,seat racks with esky's underneath, SAV anchor winch, live bait tank.

Big E
    Attached Images Attached Images

Inside Pic's

BigE

fishing cockpit

BigE

Quote Originally Posted by BigE View Post
    Inside Pic's

BigE
    Hey E which one is the tabs control?

Hi Tenzing
    Lower switch near the steering wheel

BigE

Just a thought,
    After youve had a bit of time to get used to the boat, i reckon you will be happier with the trim tab contols up on the dash where your right hand can easily tap them at will.
    You need them a lot. you dont need the ignition much at all. ( a straight swap and some flow coat repair will do the trick)
    The anchor winch is a rarely used control but your switches are used a lot.
    You have the stereo up where you can see it , but you cant see the vhf..

I know it all seems like a lot of trouble , but it may make your life a lot easier.

Luckily a good mate gave me all the same advice. I just coudnt fit the vhf on the dash.

Cheers

are you happy with the ride and performance Big E? nice looking rig.
    Also does the 1kw transducer also od the side imaging or do you need a seperate txdcr for that?

tenzing
    i was thinking the same thing myself, hopefully there is enough wiring in the loom to not have cut any wires.

myusername
    separate xducers for 1kw and side scan

BigE

Just picked up my replacement for the Whittley 1750 / Optimax 115. Yalta Craft 2200 Fisherman. I see that this boat has been previously featured here. Well I am the happy new owner and am looking forward to getting it covered in fish guts.

IMG_0776_small.jpg
    IMG_0793_small.jpg

Ron
    Loc: Bundaberg
    B1: Yalta Craft 2200 Fisherman + Suzuki DF150
    B2: Quintrex 430 Fishabout + E-Tech 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald2boats View Post
    Just picked up my replacement for the Whittley 1750 / Optimax 115. Yalta Craft 2200 Fisherman. I see that this boat has been previously featured here. Well I am the happy new owner and am looking forward to getting it covered in fish guts.

Attachment 116108Attachment 116109
    Hey Ronald, you have to use the go advanced button to add pictures. You need to upload them to AF first and then attach to your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

That should fix the photo attachments problem. Thanks for the advice ozynorts.

Now just need to (a) get my shed extended and (b) make the rocket launcher fold. I think I have a plan for both.

Ron
    Loc: Bundaberg
    B1: Yalta Craft 2200 Fisherman + Suzuki DF150
    B2: Quintrex 430 Fishabout + E-Tech 40

Nice one Ronald. I was keeping an eye on that boat just in case... Good pick up.
    If your headed up to 1770 give us a shout out.
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.