Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Show us your DAM Barra!

Re: Show us your DAM Barra!

Yet another great fish to add to the rest Jono. Thanks for taking the time to post.

If anyone has a barra fishing tale or anymore photos, feel free to post.

Bandit

caught at mondy on about 18-01-09 went between 110-120 the white sticker on the oar is 115cm

Can't help myself - this is a 104cm fish caught casting soft plastics at a weed bed at dusk on Friday 5th December.....

nice fish pete

Thanks mate - yours is a cracker (but you must go out and buy a Bragmat/truthmat!!).....

Below is a picture of my PB barra.
    Did u see it?? huge eh

Pete.

Pete, it just means you have to come back to God's country and try again!......

Hey Pete, 16th March bud, straight after the BB, can't wait.

Pete.

Good one Pete. Kyle and I will do a pre-fish for you starting 15th Feb.....

Good luck, look forward to the report or a text if u feel the need to skite.

Pete.

111 on a moded B52, thanks to Ben for the mod info, and Nav and Vin for the pic.

Dont you just love big barra.

Certainly do. That 111 was a leaner, meaner fish, and despite being hooked on an open point, I still finished up over 50 meters away from my tie off tree for the net shot. The warmer water temps really put some sting in their tails.

Hey Brian thats downright bragging mate to think we went to darwin to get the big ones yet my biggest is 4 hours from home lol

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    Hey Brian thats downright bragging mate to think we went to darwin to get the big ones yet my biggest is 4 hours from home lol

Some say bragging, some say skiting Shaneo, mucha mucha Nah, just love the whole IBD thing mate.
    Love the territory run off as well, whole differant ball game, heat, rain, mozzies, salty barra, heat, rain, mozzies, crocs, fingermark, heat, rain, mozzies, black jew, trevally and every now and then it gets hot, rains and a mozzie turns up. Problem is it costs a motza and I cant pull a trip up there on a drop of a hat like the impoundment fishery!

This one came in the lull after a nasty storm, from a spot Ive never managed to pull a fish from since, go figure?