Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nagg wins The inagural Mondy Muster Mikooh award

Re: The inagural Mondy Muster Mikooh award

It's all PLANNED for your entertainment mate!!

I must say Gaz and Dale aren't far behind.

I am VERY well entertained then.
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Ok guys,ill chuck a vote chris' way.Struggling on in th face of adversity.And for having to tell MW continuously that he still had his fish on...

my vote goes to naggs and whitey as i can relate to a trip like that as i crashed the car that trip back in januray up on hill side when i was heading to the other dirt ramp as every one has probly seen the bolards knock down and i still caught barra so to go through all that they did and catch fish and survive yous deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    my vote goes to naggs and whitey as i can relate to a trip like that as i crashed the car that trip back in januray up on hill side when i was heading to the other dirt ramp as every one has probly seen the bolards knock down and i still caught barra so to go through all that they did and catch fish and survive yous deserve it
    I remember seeing the busted bollards in Feb. Lucky you didn't go all the way through as it is a steep drop and I reckon there would be no more nipsta if you did!

yes was a close call and then the next month i had a trip plan first one in the new car and i was out in spot x and my back gave way and end the trip early i was a unhappy chappy

hi mick and fellow muster attendees,,just back from a week long wedding,and caught up on all reports,,still throwing my vote daryls way , loved that report and could just imagine daryl writing it with one hand, cursing, out loud,,luv it...good work daryl... ...also well done chris and whitey,,was close but you two got fish
    and daryl did not...

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    Ok guys,ill chuck a vote chris' way.Struggling on in th face of adversity.And for having to tell MW continuously that he still had his fish on...
    So you heard my instructions He's a shocker ......... but he now has learnt to BACK THE DRAG OFF! when he is starting to get bricked ...... i really should keep my mouth shut

Cheers

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

guys got a proxy vote from roo n kim for daryl. they now have a computer but no broadband

After reading most of the chit chat on this site my vote goes to NAGand MW. Sounds like a real adventure to me.A trip theyll never forget.What more can 1 ask 4 in a fishing holiday? its starting 2 sound like goodluck. Honorable mention goes 2 black sheep those 2 crack me up. Looking forward 2 the next muster.Cheers Les

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ren View Post
    We did hear a big BOOF, but just thought you boys were clowning around in the boat We also thought we heard the garbled voice of someone swearing very loudly underwater.

Don't blame you for not wanting to jump in. Remember what my pet barra Wheel did to your finger when you teased him
    It sort of sounded like Kamahl drowning!!
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by eotbmg View Post
    It sort of sounded like Kamahl drowning!!
    Ben
    Why is Navi so UNKIND????
    Ranger 188VX - "Sweet Chariot"

Hey Paul,
    I am going to have to keep my wits about me in Oct/Nov. Dont want to return home 2 or 3 rods lighter, or a phone missing, or like a drowned rat. Hasnt he learned anything about what we have taught him!!!!!
    Ben

Ben, if you coming on board with me, I'd suggest you buy some PFD's - for your rods and bring a wet suit - I've packed the snorkel .

Quote Originally Posted by eotbmg View Post
    Hey Paul,
    I am going to have to keep my wits about me in Oct/Nov. Dont want to return home 2 or 3 rods lighter, or a phone missing, or like a drowned rat. Hasnt he learned anything about what we have taught him!!!!!
    Ben
    when in novemebr are you planning ben im going the 8th till the 1th and i might get a few days out of the chief yet extra im trying anyway