Thread: 73 LB Cobia

73 LB Cobia

Here are a few pics of a Cobia my mate caught a few weeks back it went 73LB in the old scale or 33.112KG.
    Tight lines <*)(((((((((><

Re: 73 LB Cobia

what a beast!!!...okay...steady yourself for my barage of questions ...how long was the fight???...what did the damage...bait or plastics???...what sort outfit was used???...where abouts were you???...nice boat in the background what breed is she???...*takes a breath*...cheers for the pics

Mrs Benno1

Quote Originally Posted by Benno1 View Post
    what a beast!!!...okay...steady yourself for my barage of questions ...how long was the fight???...what did the damage...bait or plastics???...what sort outfit was used???...where abouts were you???...nice boat in the background what breed is she???...*takes a breath*...cheers for the pics

Mrs Benno1
    About 40 min to land fresh fish bait TLD30 2 speed 50lb braid 4 km off gold coast seaway she is a 36ft Roberts ...........*takes a breath*..... answered in near world record time
    Tight lines <*)(((((((((><

Thats a cracker of a cobes Griz, the gold coast has always produced massive cobia over the years.

Nice Cobia mate - some anxious moments at gaffing time I bet - I've seen them break the line at the boat a few times - tears in everyones eyes then after all that effort. You'll have filletts for a few months now. Good on ya. Cheers, Darren.