Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Innaugural Mondy Muster 2008 - Barra, Beer, and a Barrel of laughs

Re: Innaugural Mondy Muster 2008 - Barra, Beer, and a Barrel of laughs

CONGRATS ROO KIM GREAT PICS P B ALL ROUND NA/MW HAD GREAT TIME ALLROUND GREAT FISH/GREAT/PEOPLE/GOOD WEATHER SEE YOU ALL SOON I HOPE BARRA BARRA LOVE EM

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty whitey View Post
    CONGRATS ROO KIM GREAT PICS P B ALL ROUND NA/MW HAD GREAT TIME ALLROUND GREAT FISH/GREAT/PEOPLE/GOOD WEATHER SEE YOU ALL SOON I HOPE BARRA BARRA LOVE EM
    GREAT STUFF WHITEY

nagg
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

hehe Whitey ("Da Man") is obviously still pumped 'cause he's shouting at the top of this voice

p.s. Whitey, take the time to take a breath between sentences mate - I think that's another symptom of IBD - running your words together when you talk about Barra as the excitement is too much

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    hehe Whitey ("Da Man") is obviously still pumped 'cause he's shouting at the top of this voice

p.s. Whitey, take the time to take a breath between sentences mate - I think that's another symptom of IBD - running your words together when you talk about Barra as the excitement is too much
    No doubt Tony , no doubt

Ahhhh that would have been a big effort (typing) for the old Mighty Whitey ........ Oh well , he is entitled to ...... he had a great trip

The poor bugger will need to get up the courage to get onto a plane for his next barra trip .......... He's not really comfortable with planes according to his missus ........ but I bet you he overcomes his fear , real quick!!!!!!

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    No doubt Tony , no doubt

Ahhhh that would have been a big effort (typing) for the old Mighty Whitey ........ Oh well , he is entitled to ...... he had a great trip

The poor bugger will need to get up the courage to get onto a plane for his next barra trip .......... He's not really comfortable with planes according to his missus ........ but I bet you he overcomes his fear , real quick!!!!!!

Chris
    It's great to see Whitey posting, I hope we hear more from him!

Re the plane, it's amazing what IBD can make you do! And at least there shouldn't be any problems with Roos or Monkeys on the plane!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    It's great to see Whitey posting, I hope we hear more from him!

Re the plane, it's amazing what IBD can make you do! And at least there shouldn't be any problems with Roos or Monkeys on the plane!
    Hang on Hang on ....... What is between Brisbane & Mondy ........ Hell we almost got killed just outside of Gin Bin ......... But hell yeh, no monkeys

I have no doubt the old MW will overcome ........... I doubt he will drive up ( though I did say that his missus & daughter could use my place as a base ........... Nice ploy hey )

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO