Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Innaugural Mondy Muster 2008 - Barra, Beer, and a Barrel of laughs

Re: Innaugural Mondy Muster 2008 - Barra, Beer, and a Barrel of laughs

Quote Originally Posted by STIFFWORM View Post
    Report from the mondy muster weekend . Stiffworm and Ribfillet aka team KRISPY CREAM.
    bummer S.W, all the more reason to head up again.
    cheers
    brian

Quote Originally Posted by STIFFWORM View Post
    Report from the mondy muster weekend . Stiffworm and Ribfillet aka team KRISPY CREAM.
    Next time buddy .... next time

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

You are not alone stiffworm, trip before last I ended up with a donut too. As the guys have said, you just have to get back up there and sometimes it all slots into place.

I'm rolling the dice and heading back up tommorow for the weekend, will be interesting conditions to say the least with the strong SE winds we've had Was almost going to chicken out due to the conditions although will take a few cans of "toughen up" and try to get my brain engaged on the water rather than focus on the reasons why I mightn't get any. (or why the other guy is nailing them and I'm not - sorry Chris)

If I manage a fish or two I guess it will be even more special given the less than ideal conditions...

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    You are not alone stiffworm, trip before last I ended up with a donut too. As the guys have said, you just have to get back up there and sometimes it all slots into place.

I'm rolling the dice and heading back up tommorow for the weekend, will be interesting conditions to say the least with the strong SE winds we've had Was almost going to chicken out due to the conditions although will take a few cans of "toughen up" and try to get my brain engaged on the water rather than focus on the reasons why I mightn't get any. (or why the other guy is nailing them and I'm not - sorry Chris)

If I manage a fish or two I guess it will be even more special given the less than ideal conditions...

Get back in your hole Tony

Hey have a good trip ......... & use the conditions , you might be pleasantly surprised

Cheers

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Allways more satisfaction out of nailing a fish in adverse conditions Tony, good luck on the trip

I think we need to send out as SOS for Roo & Kim ......... I'm hangin for their report

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

According to Chewy they have Computer issues.....talk about bad timing
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

The issue is i think they now have a comp, but dont like the big i/net carrier, but live in some backwards nsw town that doesnt have anything else....or barra for that matter..

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    The issue is i think they now have a comp, but dont like the big i/net carrier, but live in some backwards nsw town that doesnt have anything else....or barra for that matter..
    Typical NSW .......... Sad but true about the barra but I dont think thats an acceptable excuse

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Actually i think the problem is kimmy want free internet

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    Actually i think the problem is kimmy want free internet

Dont we all !

I do
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Typical NSW .......... Sad but true about the barra but I dont think thats an acceptable excuse

Chris
    your right chris typical backwards nsw that ways ya coming up to the real state
    "QUEENSLAND" ive even got a maroon stubbie holder for you so you can fit in with the locals oh yeah bring on novemeber i say

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    your right chris typical backwards nsw that ways ya coming up to the real state
    "QUEENSLAND" ive even got a maroon stubbie holder for you so you can fit in with the locals oh yeah bring on novemeber i say
    You hang on to your stubbie holder ....... I've never had the need for one

Yeh ..... November , Its going to be a big month for me - 24 days of intense IBD therapy

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    You hang on to your stubbie holder ....... I've never had the need for one

Yeh ..... November , Its going to be a big month for me - 24 days of intense IBD therapy

Chris
    holly shivers chris you wont want to go back to work after that much time barra fishing i think all would lov that lenght of time barra fishing i have only been able to go in the river and land a few jew just to keep my ibd calm (report in the esturay section) but i think its getting the better of me and if i knew i was getting 24 days of it i would be that excited it wouldnt be funny you will enjoy that i gather

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    holly shivers chris you wont want to go back to work after that much time barra fishing i think all would lov that lenght of time barra fishing i have only been able to go in the river and land a few jew just to keep my ibd calm (report in the esturay section) but i think its getting the better of me and if i knew i was getting 24 days of it i would be that excited it wouldnt be funny you will enjoy that i gather
    I was pretty sore after the Mondy muster week & that was only 8.5 days ....... 24 days (10 days tournament ...... including 2 nights ..... 4pm - 8am will be a real tester) ........... But hey , it has to be done
    Certainly looking forward to it ..... specially fishing with Matt (Barraboss)

Cheers

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO