Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Innaugural Mondy Muster 2008 - Barra, Beer, and a Barrel of laughs

Re: Innaugural Mondy Muster 2008 - Barra, Beer, and a Barrel of laughs

Quote Originally Posted by Barraboss View Post
    Chris,

Some good fishies caught there. Glad after the misfortunes you managed a few. At least though you will have some stories to help keep me awake on the ABT night comps hehe

Good one mate and we will talk soon.

Matt
    No worries there Matt ....... some funny stuff for sure.
    The night events will be tough ......... just take a look at when the moon rise is ..... Yik! .......... better try to find one of JMs autocasters ?

Cheers

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Yeah Tues nite was top water nite.....I was fishing exactly the same scenario as you...just over the hill in another arm. We didnt see any other boats though.

cheers steve
    Good stuff ....... gotta be the best (most exciting ) way to catch barra

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Good stuff ....... gotta be the best (most exciting ) way to catch barra

Chris
    Do you think that's a wise move Chris, Fishing at night.....Taking into account you cleaned up 2 Roo's and almost a Monkey in broad daylight......Now I was looking on E-Bay at Night vision equipment....Awww your awful Muriel
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Do you think that's a wise move Chris, Fishing at night.....Taking into account you cleaned up 2 Roo's and almost a Monkey in broad daylight......Now I was looking on E-Bay at Night vision equipment....Awww your awful Muriel
    Whitto ... you are probably right

Thank god for GPS

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Chris (Nagg), I am now starting to get restless

But mate! where's the Awoonga leg report? i am wearing out my computer by opening up Ausfish looking for it

Trailer fixed yet?? I just completed some modifications to my trailer today for the comming trip tp Faust

Connected a chain from the winch post, one towards the back of the trailer on the draw bar to stop the boat joining us inside the car, the other towards the tow ball on the draw bar to stop the boat launching itself onto the highway

Really hope i never need it but who knows at least now i've done something to prevent disaster

Cheers,
    John.

Thanks all the ausfishos for a great time at mondy, great fish , great people and a great time only bad point 4x just bad bad bad.... but i think NAG did start to like it. i'd like to thank roo and the missus for the rocky road choc and the hospital and for moving out of that small bay so i could land that big barra which ended up beening the fish of the trip 1 mtr 202,i'd like to that trev again yes he is the barra master.....putting us on the fish once again he is a great fisho and one of the real nice guys you will ever meet. thanks Trev.. hope to see you soon for a fish .....just a note obi-wan the count was about 14 barra up on NAG at the end of the trip but chris will put a post with futher details....thankyou to all that helped us on our trip hope to see you's all soon again... mighty whitey

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty whitey View Post
    Thanks all the ausfishos for a great time at mondy, great fish , great people and a great time only bad point 4x just bad bad bad.... but i think NAG did start to like it. i'd like to thank roo and the missus for the rocky road choc and the hospital and for moving out of that small bay so i could land that big barra which ended up beening the fish of the trip 1 mtr 202,i'd like to that trev again yes he is the barra master.....putting us on the fish once again he is a great fisho and one of the real nice guys you will ever meet. thanks Trev.. hope to see you soon for a fish .....just a note obi-wan the count was about 14 barra up on NAG at the end of the trip but chris will put a post with futher details....thankyou to all that helped us on our trip hope to see you's all soon again... mighty whitey
    A classic MW read if I've ever seen one!!!!
    Mate are you feeding those barra steroids ...... 1 mtr 202 WTF!!!! ???? ( you mean $1.12 .......... keep it simple as we discussed!!!!!

Nah mate you had a blinder ......... but only because your coach didn't give up on both your meteries .......... as in your words " It's gone!"

Well done

Chris

PS ..... As for the XXXX , I was taken advantage of
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Guys & Girls,

Ihave started a thread in the freshwater section so we can decide the winner of the "Mikooh".

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...d.php?t=138839

Thanks,

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    A classic MW read if I've ever seen one!!!!
    Mate are you feeding those barra steroids ...... 1 mtr 202 WTF!!!! ???? ( you mean $1.12 .......... keep it simple as we discussed!!!!!

Nah mate you had a blinder ......... but only because your coach didn't give up on both your meteries .......... as in your words " It's gone!"

Well done

Chris

PS ..... As for the XXXX , I was taken advantage of
    No wonder the blowflies hang around your boat - I reckon they are there for the entertainment value of you two

Maybe the mtr202 fish is the Holden version? I'd love the see the Ford mtr351 version

Just because your head was held, nose pinched, and the stuff poured down your throat you can hardly call that being advantage of! After all you didn't have to swallow

Hey ....... Where is Roo & Kims report ???
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Yeah Chris-----I'll second that

Where's Roo & Kim's report???

Maybe it will be a book with several volumes

Cheers,
    John.

Hey ah where is Roo and Kim.

You know those cockys are dangerous on the roads I hope they got home alright

Hey guys ,roo n kim got home ok,they are just computer challenged,but i think they will remedy that this week fter they nearly came to blows over my laptop.they left my place monday lunch n got home monday night safely..just goes to show how much they do at work

Thumbs up Re: Innaugural Mondy Muster 2008 - Barra, Beer, and a Barrel of laughs

yeh check out the bruisin barra night by sticky wriggler stick rig in the reports section.

brusing night barra at monduran

Report from the mondy muster weekend . Stiffworm and Ribfillet aka team KRISPY CREAM.