Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Innaugural Mondy Muster 2008 - Barra, Beer, and a Barrel of laughs

Re: Innaugural Mondy Muster 2008 - Barra, Beer, and a Barrel of laughs

Well said Kim, and congrats to you and Roo on the new PB's, now, hows about that report and pics

cheers
    brian

Simon, looking sad for me mate, commitments this week end, a wedding next, the general managers birthday the following, possible 4 weeks till I can get up, groan

Congrats on the Trip Kim.......Iam so pleased you guys did so well,baring in mind the distance you all travelled....We left Sunday morning and passed you guys just north of Childers...saw the NSW number plate and the white Poly...as far as the RR goes ahh well next time....looking forward to the piccies...again well done we will catchup down the track.....Whitto PS: We on the other hand just missed by that much...saw 2 dead Barra...2 days later the Barra fired
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Simon, looking sad for me mate, commitments this week end, a wedding next, the general managers birthday the following, possible 4 weeks till I can get up, groan
    Gee's Brian your going to be chapping at the bit.....4weeks down the track and they will be jumping in the boat...well almost.....Whitto

Whitto, Im eyeing off 11, 12, 13 October at the moment, plus a mate and I are takeing our Dads up for a four day bash at the start of November, that one will be a cracker I reckon.

cheers
    brian

My S/I/Law wants to have a crack at the Barra....He's talking in about 3 weeks....so looks like around the same time Brian....will be good.....Whitto

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Whitto, Im eyeing off 11, 12, 13 October at the moment, plus a mate and I are takeing our Dads up for a four day bash at the start of November, that one will be a cracker I reckon.

cheers
    brian
    That's the weekend of the Monduran Family Classic (I think) so there will be quite a few boats on the water and probably lots of 'blowflies'.........

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    That's the weekend of the Monduran Family Classic (I think) so there will be quite a few boats on the water and probably lots of 'blowflies'.........
    I think the 8/9/10 October will be the better option thanks for bringing that to my attention Pete4......A comp is the last thing I want to tangle with....Cheers Whitto

thanks Pete, I'll be giveing that the flick then

I'll be there 23 - 26 October............

After giving it a good scratch I thought my IBD might have settled down, but I'm afraid it only seems to have made it worse!

I'll be up there next weekend, and have a nagging suspicion I'll be back in October once or twice as well - would be fantastic to catch up with some fellow sufferers again

I know what your saying Tony....I can't wait to get back unlike some people who only live 2hrs away

I hear ya Whitto - whilst us hicks miss out on a lot of things living away from the big smoke at least we're not too far from the fishing action

Sorry - didn't mean to rub it in!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    I hear ya Whitto - whilst us hicks miss out on a lot of things living away from the big smoke at least we're not too far from the fishing action

Sorry - didn't mean to rub it in!
    Give me the 2 hrs travel anyday Tony

Smile Re: Innaugural Mondy Muster 2008 - Barra, Beer, and a Barrel of laughs

Heay blokes' Yeah my IBD is gunna get cured @ Mondy between the 6th & 10th of October....... probably stay at the park i think? Then head up to Teemburra & Faust for a few weeks if i get some LOA ?
    Look forward to catching up with some mates as well as some of these Mondy Piggs

Cheers Les

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."