Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Innaugural Mondy Muster 2008 - Barra, Beer, and a Barrel of laughs

Re: Innaugural Mondy Muster 2008 - Barra, Beer, and a Barrel of laughs

Kim & (Roo),

Thanks for the report, it's a bloody good read and a good mix of quality pictures, good stuff

Congratulations on the PB'S to you both, they are bloody good fish

I'm pleased you both did so well and thanks to Nagg & Whitey for the assistance, great stuff, it shows the friendship and willingness to help other like minded fisho's, really great stuff

I for one won't miss the Muster next year, counting down the days already

But i must admit i wouldn't have missed the 4 days at Awoonga with Trev & Scotty for anything

Once again Kim. thanks for the report and i look forward to catching up with you two on the water sometime, just a sucker for Rocky Road.

Cheers,

John.

The Blowfly network is perhaps a necessary evil....without the word getting out, sometimes you'd never know where to start looking for the fish. I'll bet that the next hot spot will show up soon enough and the boats will flock to that area leaving MW point and Nagg Bay deserted again... depends on whether or not any of them learns the reasons why these spots were producing in those conditions. that's what I got from the week, lessons in why it was working there and how I can use that in other areas. I'm slowly putting the pieces together so next trip we will have a plan of attack that can be applied to what ever the conditions present.
    Very True Roo .........

I guess the best thing for you guys is that you got some live / current information that was working then & there ! ........ but more importantly the tactics used open up so much more for your future trips - now that you know what to look for & how to capitalise on it !.......... Then when you find your own personal honey pot , you can sit back & take in the same satisfaction that Whitey & I both did .........
    Once again ..... well done guys

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Cheers for the comments guys!! We had a ball. We saw a lot of boats heading south on the way up and wondered if any of them were you lot. Pretty sure we saw stiffworm and ribfillet heading down the main street as we got to foxies. I think fin finder went past the house a few times too but we didn't get to the front door in time to wave them down. I did forget to thank Steve and Foxie of helping me out by taking extra RR home cause I didn't catch with as many AF'ers as I thought. You took one for the team guys.
    We will be there for the whole weekend next year can't wait. Although I'm pretty sure we will be back up there before then!!
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Cmon roo, take a teaspoon of cement and harden up.Take one for the a/f team.maybe you could just slip it quietly into your gallery.. dead set it would be worth startig a thread dedicated to that one pic...

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    Cmon roo, take a teaspoon of cement and harden up.Take one for the a/f team.maybe you could just slip it quietly into your gallery.. dead set it would be worth startig a thread dedicated to that one pic...
    Agreed Chewy.

Such a great photo needs to be seen by all........Dooooo it Rod!!! Dooooo it!!!

PS: Divorce lawyers are pretty cheap Roo.

I'd rather imagine the pain of childbirth then find out what it is like.....I've already been threatened with pain and suffering for an extended time if I ever was to let that one out.

we have been married 14 years tomorrow!! If he wants to see 15......or RR ever again.....he knows what's good for him.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

The word princess springs to mind.... Send em down a mylee cd steve will ya..

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    we have been married 14 years tomorrow!! If he wants to see 15......or RR ever again.....he knows what's good for him.
    Is it? bugger I knew October had something other than the Bathurst 1000 happening in it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

PS: Divorce lawyers are pretty cheap Roo.
    Are you volunteering to tie my knots Steve????

Roo my love, we were married Bathurst weekend so you wouldn't forget....remember??

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Are you volunteering to tie my knots Steve????

Roo my love, we were married Bathurst weekend so you wouldn't forget....remember??
    and who won that weekend at bathurst can you both remeber and no googling it

can i have some thinking music?? Can't remember but do know honeymoon didn't start till monday, so we could have a BBQ with family/friends and watch the race on sunday. Roo will know he's like a walking encyclopedia on Bathurst. Luck bugger is going this year for a boys weekend.

Red face Re: the Misses and Roo ted

Now I think back to that Sunday, when I confirmed my lectric tricks were Cactus as I returned to the Camp there were a crowd of Ya Hoos out the front of a house on the hill.

Possibly Yoos, hey?
    Glad you had a bloody great time, Good bloody on Ya! rub it in!!!

Well I was tempted to stop but had the S#its cause everything had gone to S#it and I just had to get back, pack up and P155 off Home before somthing else went to Shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    and who won that weekend at bathurst can you both remeber and no googling it
    I know it was a Holden ......... because it was after the two straight wins by the Nissan GTR
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    I know it was a Holden ......... because it was after the two straight wins by the Nissan GTR
    I'll put my money on Dick Johnson/John Bowe....I was at the track for the Last win by the mighty Godzilla......and that was 1992. I Have a photo of Gentleman Jim Richards Dishing out a serve to the angry throng, as the words "Your a Pack Of Ar$eholes" left his lips, you can see the look on Mark Skaifes Baby face....I know he was thinking "Oh $hit, we're not getting out of here alive"....classic stuff.

Cheers Roo.....
    P.s. Going back to watch the race this year too!!

EDIT: just googled it....1994 Dick Johnson/John Bowe Ford Falcon EB .... I win...